Mountain Project Logo

Red Rock Dec. 18-20

Original Post
John the Nomad · · Bonedale, CO · Joined May 2017 · Points: 15

Hey all, I'll be driving through the area mid December and want to get some climbing in at red rock.  I have a full rack, doubles of some gear, experienced on lead and multi pitch and open to climb on pretty much anything 

Sarah Rēgan · · Bend, OR · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 43

Hey I'm looking for some guidance on trad climbing. I'm mostly a sport climber, but want to start climbing trad but I dont have a rack. I have a 60m rope, 3 cams, lots of draws, and a positive attitude. 

1. Hey sarhrgn, I ended up heading to Zion instead but I'll be back down here in 10 days to stay for an entire month.  If you're still around I'd be happy to go climb and teach you some trad.  Joshua Tree is a stellar place to learn if you're willing to make the drive, my rack should get us up most climbs 
Holly Lammert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 5

Hey John, I’m driving on my way to Red rocks area today. Do you have plans to climb in Zion tomorrow? I’d be in the area and looking to do something cool. I have a single rack .3-#3 and double #1. 

Hey Heather, about what time are you hitting the area?  I just got to Zion and planned on heading back to Colorado tomorrow but could be down for a half day of climbing 

Holly Lammert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 5

It’s Holly lol I headed to Vegas already. Have fun! 

Sorry!  Was driving when I sent that last message.  No worries!  I'll be back down there in 8 or 9 days so if you're still in the area then let's link up and climb 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada
Post a Reply to "Red Rock Dec. 18-20"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started