Mountain Project Logo

Let's say F the holidays and climb: Christmas Eve and Chrismas Day climbing partner?

Original Post
Dylan Wall · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

Hey,

Let's say F the holidays and climb. So I am not heading home to New York for Christmas and would love to get some good climbing in on those two days. I live in Asheville and would love to climb at the NRG,RRG,CHATT or the Obed.

I would be down to boulder or climb sport. I have two crash pads and a few ropes and draws and stuff.

I climb 12a sport and boulder v5 but don't really care what we get on. 

Dylan 

Rob Murphy 1 · · Red Bank · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 0

Hey man, I live in Chatt and agree, f the holidays.  If you're interested in climbing around Chatt or the Obed hmu 631 405-8721

Molly Burbank · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 5

Hell. Yes.  Looking for a partner over the holidays as well.  Climb mid 10s usually, but can belay on whatever.  Let me know if you want to meet up

NCD · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 50

Anyone interested in next week or weekend at the New?  The weather looks pretty mild, highs in 50s. I'll be farther down south next month but trying to stay within 5 hrs of DC currently. Molly where are you located?

Molly Burbank · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 5

I'm in Knoxville.  I work until the 23rd, but could do 24/25th at the New

Nicole Maksimovic · · Washington · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

I might be interested! I'm in DC til January, and I'd need a ride though. The weather does look pretty decent...

Bryce Jackson · · Asheville, NC · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Dylan!  I would be interested in climbing when you're in Asheville.  What days will you be there?

Dylan Wall · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

Hey,

Just got back from the Red, great trip!!!

Onsited No Place Like Home .....great route 

Let's make some holiday climbing happen!!

Bryce Jackson · · Asheville, NC · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Dylan - where are you thinking?  And do you have any specific kinds of routes that you're looking to get on?

Aaron Fleming · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Hey I'd like to throw in my hat for Chattanooga the 24-26.  Even down for some easy trad.  I'm good for anything.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Let's say F the holidays and climb: Christmas E…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started