Mountain Project Logo

Selling tons of gear/clothes... | Edelrid sz S harness | Montbell XS jacket | Patagonia XL baselayer | Rab | Salewa 11 | Arcteryx Fortez | La Sportiva PYTHON 38.5

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
kliza23 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

PM on the BD insulated shirt

Doug Chism · · Arlington VA · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 45

Best pictures ever - do you have a studio in your place or something? Wish your shoes were my size. 

Austin Russell · · Springfield Missouri · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 10

I'll take the dragos, pm me please

Gage Holbert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Pm'd on the T-shirts 

NCD · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 50
Doug Chism wrote:

Best pictures ever - do you have a studio in your place or something? Wish your shoes were my size. 

Thanks! These are actually just quick snapshots for me without much care for the result or bothering to setup studio gear. I have 2 pieces of foam-core from an art store setup against a wall and a light pointed at the ceiling of a living room to bounce down diffused light. I do photography professionally though so do I own lots of equipment and work in studios. This is using more of my lighting and such without getting too complicated to make things perfect...

Lucas Ulmer · · Salt Lake City · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Katanas still available?

Dante Carriero · · LOS ANGELES · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Any idea what the name of the Rab fleece is? Or maybe an item number? Is it made with a type of polartec material?

Dante Carriero wrote:

Any idea what the name of the Rab fleece is? Or maybe an item number? Is it made with a type of polartec material?

Yes, I meant to add that info in the text but I have a photo of the tag with both the model name and item number. It is the Nucleus Hoody. I have the Baseline hoody also and the Baseline seems like a thinner grid and more breathable and suits my use as an active piece better as I run very hot. Same issue with the Arcteryx Fortez hoody I am selling, it doesn't suit me for my use in milder conditions. The Nucleus should be warmer and better for cold conditions. 

https://rab.equipment/us/mens/fleece-midlayer/nucleus-hoody-21

The Rab Nucleus Hoody is a lightweight, two-tone fleece in a high-stretch double knit fabric for use as a mid-layer in cold conditions. A comfortable double knit fabric means that the Nucleus Hoody can be worn as a baselayer in colder winter conditions. If the weather is torrid the Nucleus will sit comfortably over a baselayer and under a hard shell, and will keep the moisture moving through your layers and away from your skin, ensuring you stay dry and warm.

james godwin · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 65

i'll take that mantis 

Max Scott · · Cookeville, TN · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Bought BD Access Jacket, shipped out super quick, jacket in awesome shape. Everyone buy all the things! 

Anything listed is still for sale

avangorkom Van Gorkom · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

PM for the Rab pants and Petzly biner

Josiah Brubaker · · Seattle · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

Will buy the Hirundos harness and ange biner.

Things posted are still available.

Josiah Brubaker · · Seattle · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

Bump for great seller. Harness arrived quickly and in good shape.

avangorkom Van Gorkom · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Double bump, Rab pants are awesome! Thanks Man! 

Added some new items just now.

Lucas Ulmer · · Salt Lake City · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

I'm interested in the Mammut softshell but have a sizing question -- do you think it fits similarly to other medium pieces? I'm a medium in most things, but I remember trying on one Mammut shell awhile ago and I think it felt small. I'm 5'10", 160 lbs.

Lucas Ulmer wrote:

I'm interested in the Mammut softshell but have a sizing question -- do you think it fits similarly to other medium pieces? I'm a medium in most things, but I remember trying on one Mammut shell awhile ago and I think it felt small. I'm 5'10", 160 lbs.

It is slim for a medium. More like in between small and medium compared to Patagonia and Arcteryx. I’m the same height and normally 158-160 lbs and it fit perfect. I’m more like 167-168 lbs now and have put on a lot of muscle in mostly my lats, upper arms, and shoulders and it’s too snug in the armpits for freedom of movement.

thread updated, items shown are still available. 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.