Mountain Project Logo

FS: 5.10 BlackWing 9.5, Salomons X-Alp, Scarpa Triolet Pro 10.5, Chacos, Trango Flexcams, Arcteryx Miura 35

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
alexander stair · · Sacramento · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 65

Hey ya'll! Trying to get rid of my stuff that's just been sitting in my closet. Give me your best offers. Buy more than one item and we'll cut on the shipping. I'll be shipping things from a military overseas post so things will take about 1 week longer than your typical online order. 

Old model fiveten Blackwings. Size 9.5. Rubber is in great condition but the toe of the left shoe seems to be wearing a little bit on the cloth. Seems like it's causing the rubber to separate a little in that spot. The shoes are definitely old but in good condition. Might be worth gluing down the edges of the rubber where it meets the cloth. $45 + 5 for shipping

Scarpa Triolet Pros. Size 10. I've used these quite a bit but they still have a ton of life in them. There is no damage on the boot. Just a little wear on the climbing zone of the rubber. $200 + 12 shipping.

Salomon X-Alp boots. Size 10. Brand New condition, never used. I couldn't return them because I removed the tags. They are nice and comfy but I never found a use in them. $188 +12 shipping

Arc'teryx Miura 35 Backpack. It's a little dirty from setting it on dirt and chalk but the condition is flawless. Working zippers, no tears, etc.. Fits a full day's worth of gear, but you'll have to carry the separately. $65 + 10 shipping.

Trango Flex Cams size 5 and 6. Brand new condition. Never Used. $38 each + 5 shipping or $73 + 5 shipping for both

Chacos Size 10. Been used a bit but have plenty of life in them. $15 + 7shipping

alexander stair · · Sacramento · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 65

Bumpy

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started