Mountain Project Logo

FS: Gregory Baltoro 75 Pack - $160 OBO - Denver

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Chris Johnson · · Denver, CO · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 66

Selling my Gregory Baltoro 75L Backpacking Pack. I've decided I need something a bit smaller because I'm usually doing shorter trips (3-4 days) and end up with a bit of empty space from the start. I've used it probably 5 times and it's still in excellent condition. All zippers, straps, velcro, and elastic tensioners work like new. If I remember correctly this is Medium torso w/ small waist (?). I have 18" torso measurement which is smack dab in the middle of S/M, 30" waist (waist belt expands quite a bit though if needed), 5'9" tall. It's a really comfortable pack! Asking $160, paid $320 - Cash/Local.

Winner of Backpacker magazine's 2015 Editors' Choice Gold Award, this extended-trip pack has a fully customizable suspension that adapts to your body for a light and agile feel with a heavy load.

https://www.rei.com/product/881000/gregory-baltoro-75-pack

Grant G · · Spokane, WA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Great pack. Any chance you have the Side Kick Day Pack that comes with it and would be interested in selling that separate?

The only "day pack" that came with it is the actual lid.  It has a hidden/tuckable waist band that you can use to take it with you on day hikes.  Have to sell it all as one or the full pack wouldn't be complete.  Sorry!

bump

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started