Mountain Project Logo

Headed to the Gold Wall

Original Post
Mark Wilson · · Lafayette, CA · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 35

I'd like to climb at the Gold Wall possibly Friday.  Weather looks good! Looking for a partner.  I have car, rope and draws.

Eric Destefanis · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

I can do Saturday or Sunday (also have a rope, car, draws) if you (or someone else) are (is) interested!

Peter J · · Bishop · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 646
Eric Alejandro Destefanis wrote:

I can do Saturday or Sunday (also have a rope, car, draws) if you (or someone else) are (is) interested!

I'm trying to go to Gold wall saturday and sunday I think!

amy a · · Reno, NV · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 0

Mark, I can meet Friday but goldwall is too far me for a day. Any interest in sugarloaf?

Next day available is Monday. Gold wall is about the same distance at Sugarloaf. ~2 hrs. Anyone game for Monday?

What are you looking to get on there?

Idk any of the names but would probably start at the right 10 and move to the left after warming up a little. What do you want to get on?  Have you been to the Gold Wall?

I meant sugarloaf. Sorry. Yes I used to live in sonora and climbed goldwall regularly. I’m in Reno now so that’s too far for a day drive. If you need a sugarloaf partner this winter let me know. I have a semi-flexible schedule for getting weekdays off. 

Dmitriy Litvak · · San Francisco, CA · Joined May 2007 · Points: 35

Looking for partner for the weekend.  Gold wall will do.

Resurrecting this post for 2019.  I might find my way up there sometime late next week (12/11, 12, or 13).  Looks like the weather may be dry.  Looking for a partner.  I have car, rope and draws.  Can't drive all the way in with current car so will have to park at the gate.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Headed to the Gold Wall"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started