Mountain Project Logo

traveling with non-climber early/mid december to Shelf - ideas for nearby hiking/exploring/adventure?

Original Post
5.samadhi Süñyātá · · asheville · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 40

I defer to you all with your bountiful Colorado wisdom :) Thankyou! :)

Brandon Ribblett · · The road · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 80
grog m · · Saltlakecity · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 70
5.samadhi wrote:

Me and the dogs and my girlfriend are going on a little road trip to smoke as much dabs as possible 

HAHA I love what Crowdorado has become. Main reason I left. 

Anyways, to not be a full dick, there are some cool hot springs within a 2 hour drive of shelf. At least one is clothing optional.  

Tapawingo Markey · · Reno? · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 75
grog m aka Greg McKee wrote:

Cool story man. I’m sure the state is better off without you and your shitty attitude.

grog m aka Greg McKee wrote:

Anyways, to not be a full dick, there are some cool hot springs within a 2 hour drive of shelf. At least one is clothing optional.  

nice man! do you remember the name of them? We like to hike so further off the beaten path like some of them are around bishop/mammoth area is nice!

And yeah I knew I would be trolled a little for the dabs thing hehehe....fact is that really good oil is almost double the price here at home than compared to CO so I usually don't smoke/eat it here so kinda excited to do a little as indica oil is a favorite of mine :)

Brandon Ribblett wrote:

yes man! I have a little word file I am keeping some notes so we can know where to go/who to text

if you want to message me your number I'll give you a text a few days before we get there and maybe we can meet up. I like climbing anything from 5.easy to 5.12d as long as its classic (on a sweep through kinda trip like this to an area I haven't been its nice to see classics).

Brandon Ribblett · · The road · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 80

most 11 and up are easy to get on and there is a ton of low 12 classic routes. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "traveling with non-climber early/mid december t…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started