Mountain Project Logo

Front Range Climbing 20-26 Nov

Original Post
Alec Zwiaska · · Fayetteville, AR · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 30

This week I will be working my way south along I-25 with Shelf Rd as my destination. Let me know if you would like climb in the Northern areas for the first half of the week and Shelf Rd for the last half. I’ll have a double rack and gear necessary to lead 5.11 sport and 5.10 trad, but I’m happy to go easy or follow harder.    Just want to get out and have some fun!

I'm thinking Eldo or something nearby for Tues/Wed

Adam bloc · · San Golderino, Calirado · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 2,185

Likely at Shelf Wed night through Sunday morning (23rd-25th) I can post what campsite I'm at Wed night if you're interested

Michel Bernier · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Alex, I'm doing the same exact thing! I'm in the south denver area now, eventually making my way to Colorado springs for turkey day and then I'd love to hit shelf road stuff.

Only leading 5.9 or so but a 5.10 on anything other than sandy Moab slabs might be doable :)

Let me know where you might like to climb tomorrow (Tuesday) and I can plan accordingly.

Thanks!

Mike

Alec Zwiaska · · Fayetteville, AR · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 30

Mike, thank you for the offer! 

Sorry, but I am good to go For Tues-Thurs. Hopefully some of the other guys I was not able to link up with will hit you up via this thread.

I would however like to meet you down in shelf for Friday and Saturday. Sounds like there will be quite a group and lots of fun!

Alec

Alec Zwiaska wrote:

Mike, thank you for the offer! 

Sorry, but I am good to go For Tues-Thurs. Hopefully some of the other guys I was not able to link up with will hit you up via this thread.

I would however like to meet you down in shelf for Friday and Saturday. Sounds like there will be quite a group and lots of fun!

Alec

Friday and Saturday in Shelf sounds awesome! Let's connect sometime Thursday afternoon to confirm/coordinate.

Thanks for getting back!

Mike

207_400_4436

Hey Alec, still wanna climb Saturday? Let me know, thanks!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Front Range Climbing 20-26 Nov"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started