Mountain Project Logo

Moab area rideshare

Original Post
Tom Wright · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Lots of us going to the Moab area this time of year.  Why not share a ride and make a friend? Post whether you're offering a ride or looking for one, and what dates you're going to and from.  

I'm driving from boulder to Indian creek either Tuesday the 21st or Wednesday the 22d.  I'd love to find someone to ride in my truck.  You'll need to find a ride back as I won't return for a few weeks, but literally half of Boulder will be there so that will not be a problem in any way, shape, or form. Text me at 315-528-6185 

Holly Thomas · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Good call! This is a bit last minute but I'm leaving Denver tomorrow mid-day (11/20) and have space for 2 more. I won't be returning for a long while either, but see above. Literally half of boulder.  207-592-4216

Zoe Stone · · Narvik, NO · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

I'm looking for a ride from Denver sometime between the 28-30 of November. I'm happy to chip in for gas and snacks! Message me on here because I don't have cell service right now.

ShireSmitty · · WP · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 70

Coming from Central California (San Luis Obispo) in Subaru Outback looking for 1 to ride and split gas... Timing is flexible

Maggie Keating · · Moab, UT · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 25

Anyone heading from Denver to Moab after this weekend? Happy to help with gas and/or driving, and also will be totally free (read: funemployed) to climb once in Moab (I live there, so I have the local beta too)! Text/call 443.9O7.8296. Thanks!!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Moab area rideshare"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started