Mountain Project Logo

FS: Arc Teryx Stinger Bibs Large Orange - $140 MADE IN CANADA!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
NateGfunk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 50

Ive got a pair of og L/Regular length arc teryx stinger bibs that are simply too large for me. They're from 2013, pro shell but not the newer gridded looking inside membrane, made in canada! I believe this is the last year they made stingers in BC. The bibs are in good condition with a bit of wear around the bottom cuffs, and a zipper slider missing from one of the leg pockets (the zipper is in fine condition and the slider can be easily replaced), also some wax/dirt marring on the legs. Im sure arc teryx would fix these little issues right up but I dont really want to deal with the hassle of RMAing them and would rather pass them forward to someone who will use em. Other than what I described a bit of reDWR will get a manymore seasons out of the bibs for sure... How about $140 shipped CONUS? 

bump

tate dunkel · · Bozeman, MT · Joined May 2013 · Points: 310

How tall are you?

Hey, I'm 6'1". The bibs fit great for in bounds skiing but are too baggy for me for touring

Alex Keylin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Is the Stinger bib still available?

coldfinger · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 55

Is that $140 CDN????

sold long ago guys

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started