Mountain Project Logo

WTB Men's Medium Puffy + RAB Neutrino Endurance

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Will Bland · · Halifax, NS · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 490

Looking for something to wear under my Alpha SV this winter, cold wet east coast Canadian winter.

I currently have a cerium LT medium - but find it fits too snug / small. So preferably i'm looking for something non-arc teryx for the puffy.

Also looking for a RAB Neutrino Endurance for days when I don't need the shell / too cold!

Ryan Huetter · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 395

I have a BD Hot Forge hooded jacket, mens medium, blue, that I would sell for $80. PM for pics

Terry C · · Halifax,NS · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Will, I'm in Halifax area too. I have a few pieces that I no longer wear and may be of interest to you. Marmot, MEC, Montbell, and more. PM me for contact info.

Terry C wrote:

Hi Will, I'm in Halifax area too. I have a few pieces that I no longer wear and may be of interest to you. Marmot, MEC, Montbell, and more. PM me for contact info.

PM'd !

Bump!

Also looking for a Medium RAB Neutrino Endurance - for days when it's so cold I don't need a shell!

Terry C · · Halifax,NS · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Will, I also have a First Ascent Peak xv that is surplus to my needs. It is much warmer than the Neutrino however, perhaps more then you want. It runs a bit trim through the hips for me hence it has rarely been worn. If you want to check out this one and the others let me know.

Terry.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started