Mountain Project Logo

Stone Summit Atlanta partner

Original Post
Kyle Taylor · · Broomfield CO · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I'm looking for a climbing partner in Atlanta. I'm a regular at Stone Summit. I'm 32, male and just now becoming lead certified. I top rope 5.11, and have been trailing 5.9s. I have a professional cycling background so I'm competitive and def want to push while climbing but I don't judge or have an ego. I compete within. I'm flexible with climbing time but have been going 5x a week on average. 

My goals are to have fun, be safe and climb outdoors more often. Please let me know if you're interested.

Anyone? Still looking for a regular partner. Thanks!

James White · · Alpharetta,GA · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 60

I climb at SS off 85.. which one do you climb at?

Buick Mackane wrote:

I climb at SS off 85.. which one do you climb at?

Hey- I too climb at the one off 85, not kennesaw. Leading a lot now, if you're interested? I've got gear and rope. I found a partner for Monday's, open otherwise. Thx

James White · · Roswell, GA · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

I taught my daughter to climb and I would have been there last night but she has been sick since Friday. I have been climbing a long time.. leading Trad 5.9 solid... but I have been off for a year. I have a family membership at SS and I want to be there Mon. Wed Fri. 

Andrew J · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 27

This guys legit. I climbed with him outside in Alabama. 10/10, would climb with again.

My daughter and I a few years back ... at SS...  I have lost a lot of weight since this pic.. .. diagnosed this past April with diabetes. I have climbed with a lot of folks over the years.. some fantastic people and places!!.  I hope to continue. James White

Buick Mackane wrote:

My daughter and I a few years back ... at SS...  I have lost a lot of weight since this pic.. .. diagnosed this past April with diabetes. I have climbed with a lot of folks over the years.. some fantastic people and places!!.  I hope to continue. James White

Dude so cool! I've met you 2x recently! My wife and I commented to you on our way out last week, "every time I'm here, you're here. Good seeing you again!" I always wear a black flat bill hat and I have a beard. I'd love to climb with you. Let me know when you are free. 

LOL... I remember you!! Of course.. Dude.. we are just continuing to run into each other. Good deal.. we will have to make plans.. do some climbing indoors and outdoors!

Jason Eberhard · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 111

I've mostly been climbing at Kennesaw but will be at that Atlanta location more in the near future.  I'm up for lead, TR, or boldering if you all are looking for partners.

Buick Mackane wrote:

LOL... I remember you!! Of course.. Dude.. we are just continuing to run into each other. Good deal.. we will have to make plans.. do some climbing indoors and outdoors!

Yea let's chat soon- def down to go outdoors whenever possible. We run into each other so much there must be a reason! Ha

Amrutha Renganathan · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 35

I’m looking for a partner to lead with this weekend - pm me if you are down. I’m cool with either location 

Alex (spellstrike) Palmiter · · Duluth · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 30

I have a group that climbs sunday's at 1pm at SSA if you want to meet some people.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1865503460342256/

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Stone Summit Atlanta partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started