Mountain Project Logo

where to buy Replacement Picks for old Petzl ergos

Original Post
Joe C · · Boston, MA · Joined May 2010 · Points: 5

I could use a little help on this. I've been trolling the inter-web for a few days now and can't seem to find anywhere were I can buy these. Anyone know of a sight? Are they discontinued?

Jeff Johnston · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 110
Joe C wrote:I could use a little help on this. I've been trolling the inter-web for a few days now and can't seem to find anywhere were I can buy these. Anyone know of a sight? Are they discontinued?
I think this may be the pick you are looking for. The site clime quark and ergo, the pick is daffantly older generation than the new pick that My nomic takes (same as the new ergo and quark) the new picks have a large clipable hole in the head these do not leading to believe that this should be the old style.

wildernessexchangeunlimited…

and

http://gearx.com/petzl-quad-4-mm-pick-for-quark.html
divnamite · · New York, NY · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 90

Are you looking for the mixed (Quad) pick or the ice (Cascade) pick? I have a brand new Quad pick for sale if you are interested.

Jeff Johnston · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 110
Joe C wrote:I could use a little help on this. I've been trolling the inter-web for a few days now and can't seem to find anywhere were I can buy these. Anyone know of a sight? Are they discontinued?
if you are looking for the cascade pick
check out these guys is this it?
gearexpress.biz/Merchant2/m…
Joe C · · Boston, MA · Joined May 2010 · Points: 5

Thanks Jeff, great help! I actually have a set of the new quarks, but didn't put 2 and 2 together with regard to the clip hole!

Doyle · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 0

I also need Petzl quark quad picks.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Ice Climbing
Post a Reply to "where to buy Replacement Picks for old Petzl ergos"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started