Mountain Project Logo

T Wall Partner

Original Post
Doug Kinsman · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 0

Looking for a regular T Wall partner for the winter. Can lead up to 5.10, follow up to 5.11, and will be driving in from Atlanta. If you are looking to learn how to trad climb I can teach but do not want to teach basics (belaying, rappelling, etc.). Let me know if interested.

Gage Holbert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Doug, I live in Knoxville and would love to have a regular Trad partner. I lead up to 5.10c trad and follow 5.11. Let me know if we can get together and climb! 

Tyler Hutchinson · · Nomadic · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 85

I'm in Chatt for the weekend while my partner is at the Flash Foxy Festival. I'm down to lead or follow trad or sport until this coming Monday.

waldo · · Knoxville, TN · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 30

I am also in Knoxville. My partner recently moved and I am also searching for someone who climbs trad. I have really enjoyed t-wall the few times I climbed there. North Carolina has a lot of really great climbing also, it’s my understanding that there is some good rock that gets plenty of sun in the winter. Feel free to send me a message. 

Samuel Janis · · Bellingham, WA · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Doug, I’ll be in Chattanooga for about three weeks starting this Thursday and looking to get out pretty much everyday the weather is good. T wall or elsewhere. I’m a Gunks based Climber and lead trad (and sport) up to mid 11s. Happy to lead moderates too and try to follow just about anything else. Reply here or feel free to text if you wanna get out there anytime, starting this Thursday morn! 917 two eight four 2754 Cheers,

Sam

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "T Wall Partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started