Mountain Project Logo

EDIT 12/20/17: Mystery solved! Pics returned to their good home. Who are these people??? FOUND: SD card with pictures, Solar Slab, Red Rock, December 2013.

Original Post
Chris Wenker · · Santa Fe · Joined Dec 2007 · Points: 1,887

Did you lose an SD card out of your camera on the big ledge in the middle of Red Rock's Solar Slab back in 2013?  Maybe over on the R side by Sundog?  Well, I've got it.  I found it in December of 2013, pocketed it, but then promptly lost it among my gear.  I just recently sold my old truck from back then, and while cleaning out the glove box, I found it again!

And then there was a little technical hiccup while I tried to find someone with an SD card reader.  But I eventually got 91 pics off the card.

If someone recognizes these people, and maybe can identify the photographer, please put them in touch with me.  I can send a link to a Google drive where the rest of the pics reside.  Thx.

Morty Gwin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2008 · Points: 0

One of those photos looks like Clint Cummins. He's on mp.

Benjamin Chapman · · Small Town, USA · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 18,963

Good luck, Chris. You'd think someone would recognize the folks in the pics. 

Alex Bury · · Ojai, CA · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 2,376
Chris Wenker wrote:

Thanksgiving bump.  

I did try to contact Clint on the taco, but got crickets.....

Supertopo message system sucks notoriously hard. You’re better off either trying to reach Clint via Mountain Project, or starting a new thread on Supertopo.

Ira OMC · · Hardwick, VT · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 273

I don't who they are but that turkey looks delicious!,

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Lost and Found
Post a Reply to "EDIT 12/20/17: Mystery solved! Pics returned t…"