Mountain Project Logo

Closet Cleanout! Arcteryx, Sportiva, Prana, Patigonia, Scarpa, Columbia

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Kyle Barker · · Denver, Colorado · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 205

Closet cleanout! Please comment below if you're interested in something, as I will be using the comments as my first-come-first-serve list of order. Meet up in Lakewood,  golden or Evergreen. Shipping can be arranged if you're willing to pay for it. Thanks! P.S... I'm looking for a pair of Nomics that are in decent shape and could love to make a partial trade!

-Orange Patigonia softshell, Mens XL. Fur lined and very warm!   -$80

Prana hoody, mens Large. Great condition. Due for a wash, but no issues. -$40

Pacific Link cams. .5 and #2 only ever used to hang the hammock at the Crag, never climbed on. I'm a sport climber. $50 each or both $90 *SALE PENDING

Patigonia R1 half zip. Mens XL came from REI garage sale,  great condition.  $70

Scarpa Phantom Guide boots. Mens 12 EU 46Great boots but I liked the sportivas better. 2 crampon holes were patched with seam grip. Still 100% waterproof. $200

Arcteryx Approach/hiking shoes Woman's 8.5 Brand new, never been outside. Retail $230 yours for $80

Sportiva Nagos. EU 39.5 great first shoe. Girlfriend went with a more aggressive shoe. Tons of life left. Original box and all. -$40

Sportiva Futuras. EU 45. Didn't like the edgeless feature, only worn 3 times. $80

Sportiva Skwamas. EU 45, like Miuras better, only worn for 2 weeks(maybe 6-7 times)

Arcteryx softshell pants, mens XL. Nice breathable stretchy material, perfect for ice climbing or ski touring. Perfect shape -$100

Columbia omni-wic green plaid shirt. Nice and warm. Mens large. -$25 

Cams are still available..

A Ramos · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 5

Price on Skwamas?

Sorry about that, $90 on the Skwamas

Cams are sold.

Rog Wilmers · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 200

Interested in the orange Patagonia soft shell.  PM sent.

Skwamas and orange Patigonia softball sold!

Olivia Stavros Tracy · · Portland · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 15

Would you say that the Arcteryx approach shoes are true to the size?

Olivia, according to my girlfriend,  they fit a little big, about a quarter of a size to a half size big. Hope that helps!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started