Mountain Project Logo

Red Rock Partner October 8 - 13

Original Post
Seffer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 0

Hi

I am looking for a sport climbing partner on any of the days between the 8th and 13th. I am open to climbing pretty much anywhere and anything. 

Thanks,

Stephen

Drew Stephenson · · Midlothian, VA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Stephen,

I am considering a trip to Red Rocks sometime between 11th & 12th (Arriving) and would be up to climb with you. I have led 5.6 & 5.7 trad out there, but I am game to climb anything and anywhere sport or trad. I would be coming out for a bachelor party but will only consider making the trip if i can fit a couple of days of climbing into the itinerary. Let me know if you think this may fit with your schedule, the quicker you let me know the faster I get approval from work & I book my plane ticket. 7five7 six42-0731 or dtstep86@gmail.com 

cheers!

Nikki Jodry · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Stephen, I'll be there Oct 9 and will have some time to climb in the morning/afternoon before I have to head for St. George in the evening. I'm game to check out the sport climbing there! Send me a pm if youre interested. 

Sarah Kolbe · · Madison, WI · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 10

I'm also in town that week for a conference and hoping to get out sport climbing any day, 9th through 12th. PM me if you're interested.

John-Paul Zajackowski · · Berryville, VA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 35

Hi Stephen and everyone else that replied!

I was about to make my own post like this and saw this. I’ll be in Vegas Oct 9-11 and it would be totally awesome to get some climbing in. I just have to work for a few hours on the morning of the 10th, but otherwise I’m free. Let me know if you’re still looking for someone to climb with.

Trevor Hoha · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I can climb with you on October 13 if you are interested.

DJ DiDonna · · cambridge, ma · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Hi all, I'll be game to climb this Thursday (Oct 19th) if anyone is around and interested. Can lead up through 10s sport, less on trad, and more following :)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada
Post a Reply to "Red Rock Partner October 8 - 13"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started