Mountain Project Logo

Mt. Hood Nov 10-11

Original Post
Dan Barnett · · Plainfield, NH · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

I will be in Portland on Thursday, November 9th and I am hoping to find a partner to climb Mt. Hood on 11/10 or 11/11. I was thinking of the standard southside route from Timberline but am open to other ideas. I have limited glacier travel experience although I have a decent amount of experience ice climbing North East. Send me a note if you are interested/available and we can talk more to see if we would be a good fit.

-Dan 

mac ingus · · Brier, WA · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 7

Hey Dan, sent you a message!

Mathew Ginger · · Graham · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0
Dan Barnett wrote:

I will be in Portland on Thursday, November 9th and I am hoping to find a partner to climb Mt. Hood on 11/10 or 11/11. I was thinking of the standard southside route from Timberline but am open to other ideas. I have limited glacier travel experience although I have a decent amount of experience ice climbing North East. Send me a note if you are interested/available and we can talk more to see if we would be a good fit.

-Dan 

Mathew Ginger · · Graham · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Dan, 

I may be interested in climbing with you. I would like to climb hood, but haven't yet. Went skiing there last year. I have climbed Rainier 3 times, including the DC route this year. I have almost all the gear, except ice screws. Let me know if this might work. I do still have to inform the wife. 

Matt

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Mt. Hood Nov 10-11"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started