Mountain Project Logo

durango silverton four corners

Original Post
Luke Maechler · · Bozeman, Montana · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 0

Hey, I just moved to Durango from Bozeman and am looking to network and make friends and meet climbing partners. I will be here for a couple of years at least. I love trad climbing but am getting more stoked about sport also. My main thing is alpine routes. I am usually pushing myself in the upper 10's to 11's. Shoot me a text: 916.216.6472

Sean Smith · · Dolores, CO · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 125

Luke,

I am in a similar situation. Moved to Dolores/Cortez a couple months ago, trying to connect with local folks. Sounds like we would have similar goals, interests, etc. I will send you a text later when it is not past midnight. My number is 303 818 8527, feel free to text any time.

Sean

James Tilton · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 20

Hey Luke (as well as Sean), I live in Cortez currently.  Moved here about a year ago.  Not a huge climbing scene here in the high desert.  Totally down to climb sometime, I'm more of a sport climber but have a decent trad rack I've only used a couple of times on easier stuff.  Up for anything in 10's, with some regular climbing would love to be back in the 11's.

My # is (970) 946- seven six seven nine, feel free to hit me up

- James

LizzyScully · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey I just moved here in December! I'm also looking for regular partners. I sport & trad, lead 11s and occasional 12- sport, but happy to get out and do lots of laps. 303-903-2768.

Chase Bowman · · Durango, CO · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 1,010

Hey y'all, I just moved to Durango about this summer and am looking to meet more people in the climbing scene here as well! I'm more of a trad climber, but am honestly down for anything. Would love to get up to the high country before snow starts taking over. Am Leading in the 10s these day and have a full trad rack. 404-518-4644

Christian Storey · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey four corners climbers,

I'm always trying to get out to the hills to climb on the weekends or afternoons. Still relatively new to the area, so I'm looking for climbing partners and peak bagging friends. 

Let me know if you're headed out to the crag or the mountains, it be happy to join in. 970 317-9052

Chase and Christian,

Welcome to the 4 corners thread. 

I am trying to get to indian creek this Sunday and sent out a text to all the folks up thread including the 2 of you.

Even if this weekend does not work out, feel free to keep my number and get in touch any time you want to get out.

Sean

Alex Duncan · · Durango, CO · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 0

Looks like I’m a little late to the party here but I’ll put up my number for anyone who wants to get out any day! I’m currently in the Durango area. (814)321-8611

Steve Tarnowski · · Aztec, NM · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 15

Hey gang, I just moved down to Aztec, NM a few weeks ago from Boulder, CO and would love to get to know some more people around here in the climbing community. I really love climbing in Indian Creek but I'm also down to climb more locally if conditions arent great in the creek. Last season i was breaking into 5.11, but right now im a bit out of shape. I have a crash pad, healthy rack and some draws. My number is 6092712970. Also I only work on Monday through thursday most weeks so if you don't work Fridays get in touch!

Hey gang,

Is anyone free In the next couple days? Wednesday 10/18 and/or Thursday 10/19? I have the days off and could get out to Indian Creek, Dolores Canyon, desert towers, anywhere else with rock and sun.

Sean 303 818 8527

Michael Wicker · · Durango, CO · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 40

I live in Durango and am also looking to meet more climber folk.  Just got into rock this year, lead 5.8+, follow 5.10b sport and would love more trad exposure.  I've lead a WI3+ pitch and hope to focus on leading this winter, follow WI5.  Getting into dry tooling as well, been on a M6 and M7.  Down most weekends to do any and all of the above!

(616) 970-8459

double delay · · 4 Corners · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 65

i'm in Mancos and would like to try and sport climb at east animas on saturday if anyone is interest. Haven't sport climbed in the area yet but i've got a guidebook. 978-413-7243

- Dan

Lenore Sparks · · Bishop, CA · Joined Apr 2007 · Points: 770

Hey crew, I'm looking for holiday partners. I am a beginner ice climber and a reasonable rock climber, at best. I live near Dove Creek and would be psyched to get out to the canyon if anyone has time. I don't work, so I have ample time. If it gets cold enough to freeze, I am down to ice skate too. seven two zero- 98zero-five zero four eight

Vaughn Fetzer · · Durango, CO · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 70

Looking for more ice and mountaineering/alpine/mixed partners, especially on weekdays.  I live in Durango and typically have every other weekend off from work, and I’m usually free two to three days during the work week.  Particularly fond of long grueling adventures at higher elevations.  907-799-9076

Luke G · · Golden · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Feel free to hit me up

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "durango silverton four corners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started