Mountain Project Logo

NRG climbing

Original Post
John Maclean · · north providence, RI · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 55

I will arrive there Saturday morning staying 2-3 weeks will be  at AAC campground climb 5.8-5.9 trad or 5.10 sport. have rope, rack and many years climbing, easygoing and flexible

Chris Watkins · · Jackson, Ohio · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 5

I'll be staying at the NEW AAC Campground as well (10/13-15) this week-end looking for someone to climb with.  I am in a red Toyota Venza in the Communal Area.  Look me up!

davidbr · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 190

Hi John and hi again Chris.

I'm watching the forecast, but if it looks okay, I have Sunday, Monday, and a short day Tuesday to climb. I'm trying to work my way through the offwidths in the area, but am happy to clean my own routes on rappel and trade belays on whatever someone else is interested in. I have plenty of experience and am conscientious on belay.

I don't have consistent internet access, so feel free to give me a call or a text message if you'd like to sort something out. I'm at (519)496-7851.

Cheers,

Dave.

John Maclean · · north providence, RI · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 55

Chris, contact Davidbr  by phone he will climb with you on Sunday and I will climb with him on Monday if that works for you

Chris Watkins · · Jackson, Ohio · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 5

John,  I sent Dave a text.  We will make something work.  Dave is great to climb with!   Stop by the campsite and have a beer this week-end.

Dylan Wall · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

Hey I ll be coming into town midday Monday looking for a climbing partner for a late start like noon, and all day Tuesday. 

Let me know if anyone is trying to climb or free. I climb up to 12a sport, much easier trad. I will have my bouldering pads as well if anyone wants to boulder. 

I Agree on Dave being a great partner!!!

Dylan 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "NRG climbing"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started