Mountain Project Logo

climbing around Boulder/Golden/Estes area Oct 16-24th

Original Post
Kanyon Lalley · · Spearfish, SD · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 20

I'm gonna be coming down to the area for an SPI course from October 16 to the 18th and will be staying through the 24th in order to catch a show and get some more climbing in. I'm looking to tick off a lot of the classics around the area (namely in Eldo, Boulder Canyon, & Golden Canyon) and climb as much as possible. I would love to have some partners along to show me around and just have a good time. 

I love pretty much every discipline of climbing but am definitely most interested in trad. I can confidently lead 5.9 on trad and ~10c/d on sport. following is about 10+/11-. Obviously I have a pretty big window but if you're at all free any of the days listed either message me directly here or shoot me a text at (605) 496 3776.

Also I realize that this is a relatively lofty goal but I've had my eye on Petit Grepon for a while and it looks like we're right at the end of the window to get on it. If there was a day of good conditions I would love to make a push for it-that's all I'm gonna say. Other interests include the Bastille crack, a route recommended to me named star wars, and basically every other classic trad route in eldo.

-Kanyon

Xavier Pugliese · · Moab, UT · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Kanyon, incoming text for the 16th'

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "climbing around Boulder/Golden/Estes area Oct 1…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started