Mountain Project Logo

Free pink tricam

Original Post
ryan albery · · Cochise and Custer · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 290

Cleaning out the closet and have more than I'll use, free pink tricam (I'll pay the shipping) to whoever needs/wants it the most.

Kevin Ranck · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 25

I'm not sure how you measure need or want, but I'll happily take it :-)

Sam M · · Portland, OR · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 30

I need it for a route ive been eyeing actually.. Small pocket in the middle of a 30' runout. 

Tomily ma · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 520

Free black totems too. And fish heads. 

IcePick · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 100

I have 30 years of aid climbing gear you can all have.     Not

Michael Hahn · · Santa Cruz, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 35

I'm actually halfway up El Cap all alone and I'm in way over my head, if you could airlift that to me so I've got something to hang on that'd be great

Blakevan · · Texas · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 56

I climb a lot in Arkansas and the pink is my favorite size.  :)

Tradiban · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2004 · Points: 11,610
David Fogel wrote:

If not a joke, I could use a pink, I will happily pay shipping and send good karma your way!

I have climbed with David and I can attest that he needs some pink in his life.

pmorinelli · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

I used to have 2 pink tricams, but alas they have been reslung & are now the color of dung :( I'd love to have that pretty pink back on my rack again!

David Gibbs · · Ottawa, ON · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 2

I love pink tricams, but seen as I've already got three on my rack I think it would be difficult to argue that I need it.

Tony K · · Pa · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Send it to OLH. .....old lady Helen .....bet she would love to have it!!!!!!!

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374
Tony Kuropatwa wrote:

Send it to OLH. .....old lady Helen .....bet she would love to have it!!!!!!!

The Old Lady was minding her own biz, having tea and cookies, WITH a cat on her lap, and the near spewage and sloshing of tea was not at all appreciated by said feline.

I am only mildly bloodied.

Ice isn't enough? Pushing me onto that tricam love thread?

Could be the only pink placed in Idaho....

Hmmmmm....

;-) OLH

Old lady H wrote:

The Old Lady was minding her own biz, having tea and cookies, WITH a cat on her lap, and the near spewage and sloshing of tea was not at all appreciated by said feline.

I am only mildly bloodied.

Ice isn't enough? Pushing me onto that tricam love thread?

Could be the only pink placed in Idaho....

Hmmmmm....

;-) OLH

Every climber needs at least 1 pink  Tricam!!!!!

sorry about the feline.......hope you are ok

David Fogel wrote:

Dear Sir Ryan, as you can see a bold and prominent tradster (Tradiban) attested to the fact that I could use some pink in my life. I’ll happily pay the shipping and include a thank you card for sending pink my way, I shall use it, place it, love it, rack it. I’ll put it under my pillow at night when I’m so so so very alone. It shall comfort me in the darkest of moments, when I awake from night terrors I will hug it and pet it and it will tell me everything is going to be OK, and then off to the next desert or alpine weekend to be used and loved upon. When it needs to be retired I will make a necklace out of it, then one day buried to the grave with pinky in the cheapest of pine boxes. Shall I PM you my address?

However, in the end I would feel better if it went to OLH. She’s cool and motivated and very supportive to me. One of these days we are sending something together Helen!

Respectfully, David 

Nice.......Well written David 

David Fogel wrote:

Dear Sir Ryan, as you can see a bold and prominent tradster (Tradiban) attested to the fact that I could use some pink in my life. I’ll happily pay the shipping and include a thank you card for sending pink my way, I shall use it, place it, love it, rack it. I’ll put it under my pillow at night when I’m so so so very alone. It shall comfort me in the darkest of moments, when I awake from night terrors I will hug it and pet it and it will tell me everything is going to be OK, and then off to the next desert or alpine weekend to be used and loved upon. When it needs to be retired I will make a necklace out of it, then one day buried to the grave with pinky in the cheapest of pine boxes. Shall I PM you my address?

However, in the end I would feel better if it went to OLH. She’s cool and motivated and very supportive to me. One of these days we are sending something together Helen!

Respectfully, David 

My dear sir, you are ignoring my distinct lack of abilities currently, and my capabilities to, well, accomplish much of anything in the decidedly short span I got left that all the parts are working semi cooperatively.

That was a most excellent piece of writing however.

If the tricam should come your way, I am hoping you "shall call it George, and hold it, and squeeze it, and pet it, and caress it..."

Best, OLH

PS to Tony: it was George who was on my lap. She got that name from this bit, which was coopted by a PBS show when my son was little!

I however, date back to the original...

ryan albery · · Cochise and Custer · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 290

We'll said everyone!  Seeing as I can't blip myself half up the Captain, and good vibes with that runout Sam... it's gotta go to David F.  If you'll pm me with your address, I'll get it headed your way when I next cross paths with a post office, probably within the next few days.

My esteemed Mr. Fogel,

I shall look forward to your many bold flashes of gratifying forearm pumpedness with the terror reducing services of Pink George comforting your mental state...

If not, all your pitiful flash belong to me.

Pics would be nice for those of us with voyeuristic tendencies.

Uh, askin for a friend, of course. Yeah. That.

Best, OLH

IcePick · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 100
Old lady H wrote:

My esteemed Mr. Fogel,

I shall look forward to your many bold flashes of gratifying forearm pumpedness with the terror reducing services of Pink George comforting your mental state...

If not, all your pitiful flash belong to me.

Pics would be nice for those of us with voyeuristic tendencies.

Uh, askin for a friend, of course. Yeah. That.

Best, OLH

Voyeuristic tendencies.  My my OLH

we never knew 

David Fogel wrote:

PM sent Sir Ryan! OLH I shall Knight the pink tricam and name him Pink George. Xoxo Helen Muah

Just try not to BeKnight Pink George! Have fun, sir

Exxo stuff back at ya.

Best, OLH

Ben V · · Central Maine · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 1,482

I'm building my 1st trade rack if it's still available! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "Free pink tricam"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started