Mountain Project Logo

Looking For Partners December 27th - January 13th

Original Post
Malcolm Ferguson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

Hello,

I'm free to travel between Dec. 27th - January 13th.  I'm just about willing to go anywhere (the more exotic the better) as long as I can find a solid partner or two.  I lead 10's comfortably and could follow 11's.  Anyone interested in an adventure?

boogiecha · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Winterclimbing in Alps or Scottland, though not exotic

Claire Wang · · Montreal · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Malcolm! 

I'm also looking for places to go climbing during those days (I'm available from Dec 20th to Jan 8th). I'm located in Canada right now, so might not be able to leave North America due to financial reasons. But I'm really keen to go down and check out the climbing areas in Mexico! I'm also comfortable leading 10s and working on 11s at the moment :)

Malcolm Ferguson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Boogie,  What objectives did you have in mind for Scotland?  I assume your planning a trip there yourself?

Claire,  I was in Mexico last winter, its a great venue that's definitely cost effective!  I've been talking to a few guys who are planning a trip down south.  Its definitely on my radar, however I am hoping to try out some place new.  The top two locations on my list right now are Waterval Boven in South Africa and Wadi Rum in Jordan. 

I'm also in Canada, I live in London, Ontario.  It looks like your in Montreal?

Claire Wang · · Montreal · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Yes, I live in Montreal right now. 

South Africa and Jordan sound cool! just checked the plane tickets tho don't think I'm gonna be able to make it there ha-ha

Let me know if you decide to go down to Mexico:)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking For Partners December 27th - January 13th"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started