Mountain Project Logo

Just Moved To Flagstaff

Original Post
Buddy Nielsen · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 15

Just moved to Flagstaff, available on weekends. Have a ton of gear and looking to get a lay of the land. Open to climbing with anyone and any style. I've mostly climbed in Joshua Tree. Looking to meet people and make some new friends. 

Danny Badger · · Flagstaff · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hi there,

I live in the Flagstaff area, my climbing partner recently moved to Phoenix and I'm looking for someone else to climb with. I grew up in Southern Africa and have been in the Flagstaff area for 5 years now. At the moment I would say that I am a solid 5.9 climber(sport climbing) , although I have been climbing mostly 5.10's recently up to a 5.10c. Looking to get into 5.11's and beyond. I have a harness, shoes, and an atc. Let me know if your interested. 

Hey dude, finally settled in. Would you want to climb next week sometime?

Andrew McQ · · Prescott, AZ · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 89

PM sent

Veronica Anne · · South central utah · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 10

I just moved to Flag as well from Salt Lake and would love to get out climbing with folks. Anyone interested in getting out this weekend? I climb mostly easy/moderate trad, but I'm happy to do any sort of climbing that's available. I'm safe, competent, have lots of gear and starting next week I'll have weekends and mondays free. 

Jake Gluck · · AZ · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 119

I can climb tomorrow and Sunday. Got a 70 meter, rack, and draws. If anyone is interested call or text me at 860-705-3376. I'm down for sport or trad. Sport 10s and maybe low 11s. Trad 8s and 9s but I'll climb anything or give you a catch on anything. I just want to climb. 

Veronica Anne wrote:

I just moved to Flag as well from Salt Lake and would love to get out climbing with folks. Anyone interested in getting out this weekend? I climb mostly easy/moderate trad, but I'm happy to do any sort of climbing that's available. I'm safe, competent, have lots of gear and starting next week I'll have weekends and mondays free. 

Going climbing tomorrow at the pit if you'd like to come give me a call or text 551-574-2785

DC Alatorre · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Another recent transplant reporting!  Just moved to Flagstaff, hoping to meet some good people to climb with, especially on the weekends (anyone available this weekend?)  I dabble in sport and trad, multipitch and cragging.  I often lead 5.10 sport (8s and 9s trad), but will still sometimes get humbled at the grade.  Aspiring to improve and push my own grade but mostly just happy to get out for a climbing adventure.  DM or text me if you'd like to climb sometime! threezerothree six69 five4zero2

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "Just Moved To Flagstaff"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started