Mountain Project Logo

St George Partners

Original Post
josh ulloa · · St George, UT · Joined Nov 2011 · Points: 0

Brand new to St George, looking for people to climb with. Haven't climbed much recently but otherwise have been at it for 20+ years. My favorite place in the whole world is Tuolumne Meadows, so I'm looking to see what these desert cracks have to offer. Really just looking to explore the area, I know there's tons to do out here. Weekends are good and midweek is a possibility too. Look forward to meeting some people. -Josh

Blackmore · · Cedar City, UT · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 51
josh ulloa wrote:

Brand new to St George, looking for people to climb with. Haven't climbed much recently but otherwise have been at it for 20+ years. My favorite place in the whole world is Tuolumne Meadows, so I'm looking to see what these desert cracks have to offer. Really just looking to explore the area, I know there's tons to do out here. Weekends are good and midweek is a possibility too. Look forward to meeting some people. -Josh

Josh I live up north by Leeds, I have sunday off if you want to climb. PM me.

Dave Oakden · · St. George, UT · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Josh I live in St George pm me.

Valerie Brodbeck · · Bend, OR · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

I'm in the area for a few more days and would love to get some climbing in!

brucy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 672

St. George area from Oct 10 th on. Call (760)784-0845 and leave a voicemail. Am interested in Prophesy Wall area. 

NCD · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 50

I’ll be climbing in the St George and surrounding areas starting the end of of October after Moab. I’m a safe and experienced outdoor climber who belays and catches falls properly. 

I prefer sport in the 10-11 range mostly but I'm happy doing easy mileage days or trying out 12's as well. I also like to boulder and occasionally do trad. My schedule is flexible and I can climb during the day. I’ll be traveling around a lot in December probably but plan on living in St George the rest of winter. Send me a message and I’ll get back with my cell.

Juan Pe · · Quilmes · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0
brucy wrote:

St. George area from Oct 10 th on. Call (760)784-0845 and leave a voicemail. Am interested in Prophesy Wall area. 

Hey I can probably join u on 13th. How long will u stay there?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "St George Partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started