Mountain Project Logo

(generic climbing thread)

Ryan M Moore · · Philadelphia, PA · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 35

("Innocently" asks question about gender and climbing, instantly adds 10 more pages of varying levels of misogyny and rabid feminism)

Mark Says · · Basalt, CO · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 395

(blinks)

Andrew Krajnik · · Plainfield, IL · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 1,739

(Post which starts with "climbing friend", then pontificates in broken english about 4-plan, neck-meat, using sexual frustration to climber harder, and refreshing bulging forearms at crux. Seasons with "hoho's" and "myah's". Adds in warning to never use deadly ATC or PAS thong. If post is a response to some vigorous forum sparring, he will include a comment about "wang slap through tubes of internet." Finishes with either 1) a climbing quote with dual attribution to John Long and himself, or 2) "all your flash are belong to me")

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374

[This post should be removed by Mountain Project]

Andrew Krajnik · · Plainfield, IL · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 1,739
Tim Lutz wrote:

(microaggression)

(Overreaction)

mediocre · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0

(Ask what city I should move to and is place A better than place B. Oh wait, it doesn't really matter where I move because I'm going to misuse the term "dirtbag" and live out of my 80k$ Sprinter van and just kind of bum around, but where can I find partners if I'm travelling alone? and what climbing shoes should I buy because I want to buy them online and not go to an actual store and physically try them on first. Drones and crag babies) 

eli poss · · Durango, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 525
Andrew Krajnik wrote:

(Overreaction)

(microagression satire on subsequent threads and posts for a week or 2)

Sometimes followed by (Resurrection of month old microagression thread and another 20 pages of bullshit)  

kingfisher · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

(joins thread and comments on thread title without reading previous 27 pages)

Sean Peter · · IL · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 105

(something about guns)

Anonymous · · Unknown Hometown · Joined unknown · Points: 0

(I climb 5.15d)

(flies drone over thread)

Jessie Fae · · Boulder, CO · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 40

(just lurking)

(applying 5.15 anything to anything)

(4.5 climber comments on 5.15 comments)

baldclimber · · Ottawa, Ontario, Canada · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 6

(streem   of consciousness posts with   no punktuation and totaly poor speeling and  no capitolisation that go  on and  on and on  and are mostly  completely unreadble to most people but some could reed them if  their rilly  tried harded but I think there too lazy to do that cause they think their smarter than  me but that just elitist and totaly sucks and is against everyting that climbing stands for because climbing is sposed to be fair and not full of jocks that bully everyone else they don't think  is as strong like other sports like football and basketball but climbing is cool specially  boldering cause it just me and my bros  and i just need   my shoes and chalk and a   mat and my  beanie that keeps my head warm and totaly rocks when you send it but totaly sucks when you dab specialy if some hottie is watching cause then shes gonna not   wanna get with you)

baldclimber wrote:

(streem   of consciousness posts with   no punktuation and totaly poor speeling and  no capitolisation that go  on and  on and on  and are mostly  completely unreadble to most people but some could reed them if  their rilly  tried harded but I think there too lazy to do that cause they think their smarter than  me but that just elitist and totaly sucks and is against everyting that climbing stands for because climbing is sposed to be fair and not full of jocks that bully everyone else they don't think  is as strong like other sports like football and basketball but climbing is cool specially  boldering cause it just me and my bros  and i just need   my shoes and chalk and a   mat and my  beanie that keeps my head warm and totaly rocks when you send it but totaly sucks when you dab specialy if some hottie is watching cause then shes gonna not   wanna get with you)

(you're gonna die)

(hottie boulderer inserts photos of self)

BrokenChairs 88 · · Denver, CO · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 240

(a joke followed by another post saying to make it clear to new climbers that it's a joke least they go out and try it.)

Sean Peter · · IL · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 105

(Someone posting a very bland and boring post in desperate hopes of being the very last post on a very classic thread)

ze dirtbag · · Tahoe · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 50

(over the top threat that I'll kick your horse in the face if it's aggressive at the crag)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

General Climbing
Post a Reply to "(generic climbing thread)"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started