Mountain Project Logo

15 Black Diamond C4 cams

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
C Limber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I have 15 like new Black Diamond C4s. Sizes 5, 4.5, 4, 4, 3.5, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, .75, .75, .75, .5, .5. All neutrino carabiners are matching color. The cams are like new, never fallen on, most never placed. A coupe have small scratches on the lobes from being moved around, but overall they are in excellent condition. Neutrinos are all in like new condition as well. I am looking to sell the whole batch at once, not willing to sell individual cams. I have uploaded a few pictures to give you an idea of their condition, I can send more if needed. Asking $675 (45 each for a new cam and matching carabiners).

Just to be clear this are the previous model of C4s. (with the exception of 1 .75). A couple of the tags on the slings have a little bit of fraying, but other than that they are pristine. Slings themselves are good. Again, a couple have a few scratches on the sides of the lobes, and the 4.5 has a tiny bit of rust but overall they look like they just came off the shelf. Always stored in a dark, dry container. 

Paypal only for payment. You cover shipping. Sorry for so many different posts. 

Andrew Rice · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 11

I see you clarified while I was typing my post. Still, that kind of Camalot isn't a C4. The defining feature of the c4 was the addition of the thumb loop.

Again, best of luck with the sale. 

Thanks Andrew. My mistake. Sorry about the confusion. 

Christopher T. wrote:

Thanks Andrew. My mistake. Sorry about the confusion. 

No worries. And someone who needs big cams or doubles or triples should leap at this. 

bump

David Germer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 400

If you end up breaking them up.....Id give you $60 (plus shipping) for the number 5.....

Thanks David. I am trying to keep them together to keep things simple. Dropping price to $600 for everything ($40 for each cam+biner). 

Red · · Tacoma, Toyota · Joined Sep 2008 · Points: 1,625

DAMN, that's a great deal!

James Mehall · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 156

I'm interested in purchasing. Email me at: JamesMehall@my.unt.edu

luke M · · Columbia, SC · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Did they sell?

Jon Frisby · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 270

I am interested in the #4.5 if it's not spoken for (jdfrisby AT anderson DOT edu)

Thanks!

Anus Herder · · Colona, CO · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 4,695

PM sent, Cheers!

Hi everyone. I have received a few offers to buy them. 4 or 5 I think. I am going to address them in the order in which they showed up in my inbox. If one falls through for some reason I'll just move on to the next person. Should be able to have them in the mail later today or early tomorrow if everything is done quickly with PayPal. I will let you all know if anything changes. Thanks!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started