Mountain Project Logo

Alpine partners - this season and long term

Original Post
Emily Lines · · Denver, Co · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 46

I'm based out of Denver and looking for new partners interested in alpine rock (if it ever stops raining this summer). I've got good mountain sense and I'm safe, reliable, fun, and up for the big days! Have rack, rope, etc. I lead 5.8/9s and follow 5.10s, but for big days with new partners I'd prefer to start out a grade or two below that in the 5.7-5.8 range.  

- Emily

joe trabucco · · Boulder, co · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

You free Friday?

Chris A Malcolm · · Castle Rock · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 0

I'm always up for an alpine climb.

Miles Small · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined May 2011 · Points: 5

PM sent.

Raul P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 35

Sending a PM

Shop Tech · · Lamewood, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 40

Anybody wanna get out to the park this Wednesday? 

Miles Small · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined May 2011 · Points: 5

I'm free Sunday the 27th if anybody wants to get out. Game for anything long and trady!

eythan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 15

Hey, jumping on this thread as I'll be back in the Front Range area over the Labor Day weekend and would love to rope up, if anyone may be looking for partners.  Quick background: I'd feel comfortable leading alpine rock lines in the 10s (maybe low 11s...with good gear!) and have a fair bit of experience climbing in RMNP, Tetons, Cascades, Sierras, Alps, etc.  I've climbed on Hallet, Saber and P. Grepon in the Park but would still love to get on some of the Spearhead or Diamond classics...if that's of interest.  Holler.

Kyle Hosmer · · Denver, CO · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 0

Hey all, jumping in on the theme here.  I'm stuck out on the East coast for work but will be back home the week of September 18th. Hoping to get some serious climbing in, including a good alpine climb September 20, 21, or 22.  If anyone is interested, let me know.  Was thinking about the Northeast Ridge of the Sharkstooth, but am open to suggestions.  (Also hoping to do a day in Eldo, if anyone is interested in something more local.)  Looking for a fun, safe day in the mountains--happy to lead or follow.  Spent a lot of time in RMNP when I was home; now get away to Seneca Rocks, the New River Gorge, and North Carolina when I can.

--Kyle

Zach Runyan · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2013 · Points: 0

Anyone up for the RMNP this weekend? Looking at 5.8 - 5.10 Saber, Petit, Spearhead (Sykes), JJ on Hallett. PM me if you're interested.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Alpine partners - this season and long term "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started