Mountain Project Logo

Ecuador and Peru climbing partner

Original Post
Erin Storck · · Anchorage, AK · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey guys! Looking for climbing partners in sept and oct in Ecuador and Peru. As of now I'm still flexible where exactly and exact dates. Have sport climbing gear!

Molly Burbank · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 5

I'm free the last two weeks in October, and might be traveling down to Peru.  Do you know where you'll be then? 

Will s · · Salt Lake CIty, UT · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey there!

I'm planning to be in Peru for most of September, and am looking for a partner for guided or unguided climbs in the Cordillera Blanca.  I've been there before and speak Spanish, have most of my own gear.  Send me a DM if you want to chat more

Marco Solis · · Quito · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 85

Hi Erin. Let me know when you are gonna be in Ecuador to make climbing plans, contact me to markosolis159@hotmail.com.

Greetings

Marco

Chris Oleson · · Maryland · Joined May 2011 · Points: 1,493

Does anybody know the latest status of Hatun Machay in Peru?  I've read that it's the prime sport climbing destination in Peru, but there was all sorts of trouble last year between the manager of the refugio and the local citizens.  Many routes had the bolts chopped.  Not sure if there has been any change since last year and if it's even possible to climb there

Erin Storck · · Anchorage, AK · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey guys! Responded to a lot of you individually but will be climbing in northern Peru/huarez area in the end of September- early October. Then to Ecuador for the following month. Let me know if interested in meeting up to either rock climb or maybe do a volcano in Ecuador!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Ecuador and Peru climbing partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started