Mountain Project Logo

Partner Wanted in Tempe

Original Post
Heather Fischer · · Corvallis, OR · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 5

Hi, I'm Heather I work as a researcher at ASU. Many of my climbing buddies moved away recently. I'd love to make some new friends and find new climbing partners for weekday climbing at Pheonix Rock Gym and weekend outdoor adventures. I climb sport and follow trad. I'll boulder too if you provide the pad. I've been climbing for 10+ years and have all my own gear for sport climbing. I have a WFR, I can save your life :) I also tele ski if anyone is up for weekend trips to Flag this winter. 

Alex Taylor · · Chicago, IL · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Heather,

I just moved to Mesa from Chicago and am Moving to Tempe in November. 

I'm mostly into multipitch trad, but would be up for trying some sport climbing too. Not sure if people do local climbing here this time of year, but I'm up for trying if you are. 

I just did a week in Yosemite and haven't been able to bring myself to set foot in a gym yet,  but will probably return to gym climbing eventually. 

Txt me and we'll climb together sometime. 540.818.8995.

Cheers,

-Alex

Jacob Nemchick · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Heather and Alex.  I just moved to Phoenix and I am looking for some climbing partners in the area.  I have a WFR through NOLS and a SPI through the AMGA.  I like climbing both trad and sport, single pitch and multi-pitch.  I have been itching to climb the Gardner's Wall and Tom's Thumb.  Reply if interested or email me at nemchick001@gmail.com

Emailing you now.

Bumb for local for partners this Sunday or maybe road trip for the weekend?

Rachel Peterson · · Denver, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 22

Hey there! My name's Rachel, I'm looking for climbing partners for Sunday adventures! I just moved back to Phoenix, I haven't joined a gym yet but I used to climb at AZR. I'm coming off an illness so a little weak, but I can lead 5.9 sport and follow 5.10b or so. Hoping to progress quickly here and try some multipitch! Have 60m rope, draws, etc. Shoot me a message if you're interested, I'd love to get out!

Hi Rachel, shoot me a text and let's climb together 540.818.8995.

Cactus Connor · · Phoenix, AZ · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Hi guys, 

I'm new to Tempe as well and looking for partners.  Climb sport and but mostly interested in single and multi pitch trad.  I can lead up to 5.7 currently and comfortable on sport up to 11+.  I'd love to get out to the McDowell's this weekend! 314-606-0104

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico Partners
Post a Reply to "Partner Wanted in Tempe "

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.