Mountain Project Logo

Looking for climbing partners in Italy/Spain/France in August-September

Original Post
Anders Bragstad · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hi,

I'm looking for climbing partners for some sport climbing in August/September. I don't have any specific plan but I was hoping check out areas like Arco, Verdon, Ceuse, Rodellar etc (or other crags around those areas). I have a car, and all the required equipment including 70m rope and 20 quickdraws. I'm currently climbing around the 5.11-5.12 range, with hopes of making it into the 5.13 realm. 

Leave a reply or a PM if this sounds interesting!

Cheers

Anders

Lisa Haze · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 35

Hi! I'll be in Sardinia Sept 2-9think you can make it out there? I won't be able to leave the island because my visit is so short. 

Ana Delgado · · madrid · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0
Anders Bragstad wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for climbing partners for some sport climbing in August/September. I don't have any specific plan but I was hoping check out areas like Arco, Verdon, Ceuse, Rodellar etc (or other crags around those areas). I have a car, and all the required equipment including 70m rope and 20 quickdraws. I'm currently climbing around the 5.11-5.12 range, with hopes of making it into the 5.13 realm. 

Leave a reply or a PM if this sounds interesting!

Cheers

Anders

boogiecha · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Anybody in Arco or the Dolomites?

Lisa Haze wrote:

Hi! I'll be in Sardinia Sept 2-9think you can make it out there? I won't be able to leave the island because my visit is so short. 

Sardinia is abit off route from what I was thinking, unfortunately. Hope you find someone there!

Lisa Haze · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 35

Ok thx good.lucj with your search too!

Geneva Mayall · · Bend, Oregon · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 0

My friend and I will be traveling to France getting in on the 7th into Paris. We would love to climb around the area! Looking at Les Calanques, Verdon, Ceuse, and whatever else is out there to explore! We are only planning on packing our shoes and harnesses so we are looking for someone with the rest of the equipment. Would love to find some adventurous spirits out there who want to get on some real rock! 

Gabe De La Rosa · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 106

Howdy, I'm thinking Ceuse towards the middle of September, and will be looking for people to climb with. Let me know if you're around, sounds like we climb a similar level.

Hi!

I am currently in Ceuse and are planning to stay in the area as long as the weather and conditions are good. Feel free to contact me if you are looking for partners there. :)

Will Bergman · · Helsinki · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0
Anders Bragstad wrote:

Hi!

I am currently in Ceuse and are planning to stay in the area as long as the weather and conditions are good. Feel free to contact me if you are looking for partners there. :)

Sent you a message! I'm hoping on making it there next week. 

Amrutha Renganathan · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 35

Are any of you interested in climbing and via ferratas in northern italy and the dolomites in July or August?! I can lead 5.11's comfortably. I am planning a month climbing trip to Italy/ France. Mainly interested in the Dolomites. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for climbing partners in Italy/Spain/Fr…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started