Mountain Project Logo

FS: BD Rackpack, Locking Carabineers for sale !!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Steven Pittman · · Puyallup · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 4

Hi,

Selling a few Locking Carabineers that I just don't need, please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking

New Black Diamond Vaporlockers Screwgate x4 - asking $45 shipped

Black Diamond Neutrino Rackpack - Package of 6 - asking $30 shipped

Black Diamond OZ Rackpack - Package of 6 - asking $40 shipped

New Petzl Am'd Triact Twistlock Carabinier ( Orange) - Asking $15 a Carabiner, 3 available

New> Wild Country Accent Lite Carabinier  - Asking $16 a Carabiner have 3 available

New> Mammut Smart HMS Locking Carabiner with Safety Gate  - Asking $14 a Carabiner have 2 available

Ti ck · · souf yeast · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 1,790

PM on decipticon rock lock biners... ahem I mean magnatron ;)

Max Scott · · Cookeville, TN · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

PM'd

Alan Bowman · · Woodland Hills, CA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I'll take one of those Positron 3-sets if you still have it.

Max Scott · · Cookeville, TN · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Highly recommend this seller. Bought a Magnetron, was shipped out very quick and was in great shape!

Thanks for the remarks Max it's always nice when another climber would go out of his way. 

I'm new on here but have been climbing for more then 18 years trad and sport. Most of the climbing community is awesome as it seems the same here. Of course there are some that just try and cause issues. So thanks again and let me know if you need anything else I'll try and hook you up.

Ti ck · · souf yeast · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 1,790

also recommend this seller got my decpticon lockers no problem :)

Buddy Smith · · GA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 40

Still have some of the green Positrons?

Nick P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Pm'd

Kyle McPheeters · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 1

Hey I know I'm a little late to the party...have you still got magnetron rock locks left? Any price cut for buying more than one? (might need up to four)

Punith Kumar Chilakala · · Portland, OR · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Pm'd!

Pm'ed 

what all is still available? 

Grace Thompson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Are any of the positron packs still available? Thanks!

Well I said  I wouldn't respond to navigate post anymore. How I paid for things should be no one's business besides the person that purchased them. When I buy something I don't ask the person nor do I call someone suspicious that I don't even know.

With that said I don't believe in returning things because most companies will  have to destroy the merchandise.

I really think it's immature of people to just bash others on here when they don't even know them or have any plans on buying anything. It's as if they have nothing better to do and just want to destroy what this site actually stands for. Which I believe is to help, educate, share, inform , be a community. 

Anyway do what you feel is best for yourself.  I have meet a lot of good people on MP and a few that just seem to want to stir things up. I guess choose what kind of MP member you want to be on here.  

Thanks

Robert Seevers · · Morganton, NC · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

I personally think it's important to remember that we all trust our lives to these pieces of equipment. Condition and history means everything. But these look pristine...

Just my two cents

adam Happensack · · Las Vegas · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 176
Travis Bieber wrote:

Why not just return them to where you got them from "brand new" in the packaging....seems suspicious 

most stores (not all) refuse returns of any safety equipment. mountain project is not a retail store so folks usually find it easier to sell stuff here. usually a win win for buyer and seller.

Absolutely agree, I personally throw away anything in question ( Carabiner that's been dropped, Runners that have been exposed to any kind of chemicals concrete direct heat ) and I keep all gear in plastic bins, in a dark controlled temp room . I know a little obsessive, but safe. Thanks for the input.

Xander Bremer · · Oakland, CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 35

PMd AMd

Marco Velo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

I’ll take a pack of positrons if they are available 

Anthony · · San Diego, CA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Money sent...

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started