Mountain Project Logo

Trad partner in Squamish

Original Post
Caitlin Wolters · · Tahoe City, CA · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 85

Edit: no longer need a partner. Thanks for all the responses!

sibylle Hechtel · · Silverthorne, CO · Joined Aug 2005 · Points: 4,525

I'm in Colorado; thinking of driving up to Squamish if I can find climbing partners. Are you camped at the Chief, and will you be there in a few weeks? What routes would you want to climb? 

Caitlin Wolters · · Tahoe City, CA · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 85

Sibylle - I'm camping near the Chief, but not at that campground. I'll be here until mid-September! And I'm down for cragging or multi-pitch. I'm comfortable following 5.10+ and leading 5.9. Send me a text when you get in town!

Ivan Clavero · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Hello,  I am in squamish  and looking for a climbing partner too,   to get some fun climbs,  i have gear and rope, you can text me  587 722 1049, or mail   iclavero@yahoo.com 

Cheers

IVAN 

Jonathanayrton123456 · · California · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 0

Hi Caitlin.

I have just arrived in Vancouver from England. I'm coming to Squamish today.  Free to climb everyday. Where are you staying as I heard there are lots of campsites. 

Jonathan

Gabe Torres · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

PM'd,

I'm looking for a partner for next thursday + friday (8/24-25). Mostly trad climb but down to climb some sport too.

Cave Man McElroy · · auburn · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 0

Does anyone want to climb the chief tomorrow via sunset strip or angels crest or any other 5.10/11 (5.12 if u lead or it's shortish and we'll protected) it'll be Thursday. I'd be stoked.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Trad partner in Squamish"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started