Mountain Project Logo

Spain - September

Original Post
Izzy Kelley · · Felton · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

I'm in Spain for the whole month of September and I'm hope to do some climbing. I'm fairly new to the sport so I feel more comfortable bouldering and top roping although I  want to do more sport climbing. I have some prior experience with it as well. Currently I climb v4 bouldering and in the 5.11 range. I'm not sure how much equipment I'll be able to bring, but hopefully I can bring my rope. 

For a little back story: I've been obsessed with climbing since I started in January. I recently decided to take a year off to go travel and I'm desperate to find a way of combining the two, so let me know if you're interested!

Robert C · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I will also be in Spain during September and am looking for partners! Let me know me know whats good, also you are more than welcome to direct message me with more details!

Dan Alvarado · · Denver, Colorado · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 20

I'm going to be in Denmark for work from Aug 19th-Oct 1st and would love to gets on some rock, anywhere really. I can make a weekend trip to Spain, do you know where you want to climb?  I'm planning on getting the eurorail pass so I can get to any town where the train goes, and I'm willing to pitch in for a rental car to getting around to various climbing sites.

I will be bringing my trad gear and climb trad comfortably 5.10+ and sport 5.12+, but will climb any grade below and will even push to follow at a higher grade.  I am an AMGA SPI so I'm a safe climber.  I've been climbing for over 15yrs so I'm a little experienced.  I'm planning on bringing a single rack but if you have a plan to climb a multipitch I can bring a double rack as well. 

Don't be shy throw me a line and we can tie in together, Cheers

-Danny

Sean Borman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Hi (all).

I'm going to be in Barcelona for work and want to take off climbing from September 14-20.   I'll be bringing rope/draws and I'm planning on renting a car.  If any of you are interested, please drop me a note.  Happy to climb up to 5.12.

Thanks!

Sean

Izzy Kelley · · Felton · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Unfortunately my whole trip got postponed until November. If anyone is possibly also trying to climb anytime that month, message me. Otherwise I hope it works out for all of you and happy climbing!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Spain - September"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started