Mountain Project Logo

FS: MIURAS, VCS Stonelands

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
a Ball · · Denver, CO · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 45

Hoping to sell some unused and lightly used gear as well as a backcountry splitboard setup. Everything is in good to great condition. Paypal or Venmo works. Shipping is included where noted, otherwise buyer is responsible. I would like to arrange for meet-up or delivery to sell the larger gear (i.e. the splitboard). I am on the Front Range but I can probably arrange a drop-off in most of Colorado or even the Tetons. PM me and we can work something out.

For Sale:

• La Sportiva Miuras, 41.5, $80 shipped. Shoes have seen very little use. I purchased this pair from an REI garage sale a while back and never used them.
  • 5.10 VCS Stonelands, 7.5, $40 shipped. Brand new w/ box, never used. Seem to be a good beginner shoe.
  • SOLD Metolius Project Board, $25. Mounted once with moderate use last summer. Still lots of grip left, very little grime.

Backcountry Splitboard Kit. Items are priced individually below, but I will consider a package deal. PM me.

• SOLD Jones Explorer Splitboard, 159cm, $350. This is the best splitboard I've owned. Very fun but still sturdy enough to deal with high speed lines and hardpack. Board is in good shape with fairly minimal scratches and dings on base and edges, primarily cosmetic. Fully tuned last fall.
  • SOLD Karakoram Prime SL Binding System, $450. By far the best splitboard binding system I have seen. Works really well and is easy to operate with gloves on in harsh conditions. 2015 model available, 2017 model retails for $779.00.
  • SOLD Backcountry.com High Traction Splitboard Skins, Medium, $30. Purchased last fall, trimmed to fit sidecut of the Explorer Split. Adjustable length. Glue is not in great condition, plenty sticky but will need some maintenance. 
  • SOLD Backcountry Access Tracker 2 Beacon, $125. Perfect recreational beacon. Used but in great condition.
  • SOLD Black Diamond Super Tour Quickdraw Probe, 265cm, $40. Long probe suitable for all snowpacks. Lightly used, good condition.
  • SOLD Voile Avalanche Shovel, $20. Extendable and packable. Used but in great condition.

Cor · · Sandbagging since 1989 · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 1,445

Pm sent

Bump.

Project Board SOLD. Make me an offer!

garrett K · · salt lake city · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 148

pm sent on splitboard

garrett knorr wrote:

pm sent on splitboard

I messaged you back, Garrett.

To the top...

Open to package deals...$165 for the shovel, probe, and beacon...pm me.

Sale on board, bindings, skins pending. Rest still available.

paul northup · · Somerville, MA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 55

PMed on beacon shovel probe package

Splitboard, bindings, skins SOLD.

Avy kit SOLD. Miuras, VCS Stonelands STILL AVAILABLE!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started