Mountain Project Logo

Ten sleep/wild iris climbing

Original Post
Samantha Rose · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Hey! I'm heading up to Wyoming today for some climbing. Mostly Ten Sleep and Wild Iris. I spend about a month there last year so im used to the areas. I have everything to sport climb. I'm a bit rusty but I think I'll get back into it in no time. I'll lead anything in the 10 or 11 area. Just looking for some positive climbing partners. Any rad chick climbers are a plus for sure. I'll be on the road for an extended period of time. No job or responsibilities right now, just looking to enjoy the outdoors. 

267 475 6806

Kali Ann Basman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Samantha-im heading to wild iris tonight for the weekend, lets climb!!

ss · · Lakewood, CO · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 10

Hey Samantha, I'll be in Lander/Ten Sleep Aug. 20 through Sept. 4.  PM if you want to meet up!  

Brian M · · Long Beach, CA · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 155

I also will be out there from Aug 20th to September 1st, definitely not rad or a chick but always have a good time climbing. Send me a pm if you wanna share a rope. Also if anybody else on this thread wants to climb it´s an open invitation.

Jason Young · · Los Alamos, NM · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 1,330

I'll be here during that time.  Let me know if you want to climb.  Look for a big white camper van with NM plates.  I'm camped near the top of the old highway on the left as you're headed down. 

Jason  505 412 2991

Ameera Abdelaziz · · Venice, CA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Hi! I'm in ten sleep now, hit me up, I am both a chick and rad.  

732 546 8443

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, Dakotas
Post a Reply to "Ten sleep/wild iris climbing"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started