Mountain Project Logo

Looking for Seneca Rocks partners

Original Post
Joseph Ray · · Harmony · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 15

Hello,

I frequent Seneca year round and and I'm looking for people to climb with.   I have a pretty flexible schedule and free most weekends.  I have a full rack and ropes.  If your interested shoot me a message or email and we can talk details.  I'm open to newbies and experts.  I'm open to learning as well as teaching.  

Looking forward to chatting.  

Joe 

Doug S · · W Pa · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 55

Joe, I'm from Indiana PA. I've had some really good partners move west over the past three years so I've been looking around for some new regulars to climb with. Seneca is one of my favorites and I'd be up for a trip.

Doug S wrote:

Joe, I'm from Indiana PA. I've had some really good partners move west over the past three years so I've been looking around for some new regulars to climb with. Seneca is one of my favorites and I'd be up for a trip.

Sounds good to me.  Shoot me an email jbtservices@gmail.com

Tedk · · elliottsburg pa · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

joe, do you ever get a chance to climb during the week {or others that might see this} ? i can make my own work hours and preffer to get out during the week to avoid the crowds..... ill have some free time coming up in a week or 2 and looking to get out.... i live about 250 miles from seneca but i like going there and spend 2-3 days when i go down.

Ted.kemble wrote:

joe, do you ever get a chance to climb during the week {or others that might see this} ? i can make my own work hours and preffer to get out during the week to avoid the crowds..... ill have some free time coming up in a week or 2 and looking to get out.... i live about 250 miles from seneca but i like going there and spend 2-3 days when i go down.

I do for bigger trips.  I live north of Pittsburgh so maybe we could meet in central pa or somewhere less crowded.  

cobrawrestlr5 wrote:

Serious about needing partners for Seneca for  beginning of October and this coming winter,  Matt 4439008741 beginning of October I am free anyday of the week for extended period to climb Seneca 

Sounds good.  I'll text you next week so u have my number.  I'm at Seneca now! Beautiful weather !

S2k4 MattOates · · Kremmling, CO · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 126

Aww man I'm jealous, however i did climb the 1st flatiron today, beautiful weather in boulder as well 

Anyone for next weekend ? 

Joseph Scherphorn · · Detroit, MI · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

By next weekend do you mean the 7th and 8th or 14th and 15th?    I'm very much interested if it was the later.

Joseph Scherphorn wrote:

By next weekend do you mean the 7th and 8th or 14th and 15th?    I'm very much interested if it was the later.

7th and 8th.   I'll probably end up down there once more in October.  I can let you know. 

Joseph Scherphorn · · Detroit, MI · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0
Joe Ray wrote:

7th and 8th.   I'll probably end up down there once more in October.  I can let you know. 

Please do

Chris Watkins · · Jackson, Ohio · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 5

I'm going to the New next week-end (Oct 13-15), but would change plans and go to Seneca if I could find a partner or two.  (740) 418-3157 uraniumman@Hotmail.com

Tedk · · elliottsburg pa · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

anyone for thursday or friday 12-13 ? maybe fri & sat.... like to get a few full days in 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for Seneca Rocks partners "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started