Mountain Project Logo

Front Range Climbing Thursday and beyond

Original Post
john w · · Boulder, co · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 30

Anyone interested in climbing something in Eldo, Flatirons, or Lumpy on Thursday?  I'm a newer trad leader looking for a safe, competent partner to have some fun on easier to moderate climbs.  Also looking for a partner interested in planning bigger trips and mountaineering

Ed Schaefer · · Centennial, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 35

Hey John, I'm not available Thursday but am always looking for new partners for rock & ice climbing, backpacking, mountaineering, snow climbs, etc. I'm available Saturday but was thinking to go for Mummy Mountain or Rosalie Peak, but if you're free and want to get out let me know and maybe we can work something out.

I haven't been climbing much lately so trying to get my head back, and just need to get on the rocks. I'm a volunteer instructor with the Colorado Mountain Club, have WFA, a bunch of rock rescue and anchors courses... I like to keep things safe, my systems and technical are really strong, place good gear and build solid anchors, it's just my actual climbing that could use some work. I haven't been leading basically at all in the last year either (and was only leading up to 5.6 or so on gear prior to that) so I've got some work to do, and any time climbing on rock helps!

Feel free to text any time 720-579-7143

joe trabucco · · Boulder, co · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Looking to get out Friday afternoon if anyone can swing it.  Eldo preferably.  Weather looks better than Thursday.   Lead 8/9s.  Joe 4102001866

Kyle Hosmer · · Denver, CO · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 0

Hey all, sorry to hijack the thread but thought that this was a good audience.  I'm stuck out on the East coast for work but will be back home the week of September 18th. Hoping to get some serious climbing in, including a day in Eldo and maybe a day in Lumpy September 20, 21, and 22.  (I'm wide open to suggestions, though, and am also looking for a good alpine climb like the Northeast Ridge of the Sharkstooth.)  Looking for a fun, safe day in the mountains--happy to swap leads or follow.  Spent a lot of time in RMNP when I was home; now get away to Seneca Rocks, the New River Gorge, and North Carolina when I can.

--Kyle (303.378.3600)

BowieHelm · · Estes Park, CO · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 5

I'm looking for a partner around Estes Park between 8/29 and 9/3.  If you are interested, or you know anyone that is please let me know.  I'm a summer resident, and climb both trad and sport, looking for Alpine or Cragging.

Thanks,

Bowie Helm

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Front Range Climbing Thursday and beyond"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started