Mountain Project Logo

FS-5.10 Grandstones, La sportiva Megas, and Metolius Quarter dome

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Kilroywashere! London · · Harrisonburg, Virginia · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 280

Hey Folks,

Been a long time, havent been climbing and have decided to sell off some of my gear i dont think i'll ever use.  Up for sale is the following:

"New" 5/10 Grandstones, size 43(US10)  These were used on one attempt at Golden Dreams in the gunks, no other time, they retain their factory edge and look brand new minus the wearing off of the "Stealth" logo on the bottom rubber. I have more pictures of the edges, just ask.  Asking $100 but open to reasonable offers.  

MEGAS HAVE SOLD

Last up is a Metolius Quarter Dome Haul Bag-$90-OBO

Buyer Pays shipping, Shoot me a message and get this gear outside

Jonathan Sc. · · Kansas City · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 5

What size are the Megas?

Kilroywashere! London · · Harrisonburg, Virginia · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 280

oops, sorry, they are 42's

Can you compare the size of the shoes to those grandstones?

Very comparable. Almost the same amount of toe curl,  I used to climb in grandstones all the time and know that they stretch, however i dont believe with their construction, and the last, that the megas will stretch that much

PM sent

Bump. Make me some offers

Bump

Haul bag is sold, grandstones are still available

Bump

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started