Mountain Project Logo

FS or Trade: assorted cams and belay devices

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Mark Berenblum · · Gardiner, NY · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 105

For sale or trade, buyer pays shipping. Also willing to trade for purple, red, or yellow C4s, smaller Master Cams (up to yellow or orange), C3s (any size, smaller preferred), or offset Master Cams (all sizes).

Metolius powercams - #1 (blue), #2 (yellow), #5 (black)- the trigger wires on the yellow powercam are a little bent, but it works fine - $30 each

DMM 4cu 1.25 purple - $30

Metolius Orange TCU (#3) - $30 - I just bought this on ebay as part of a larger rack, but I know I don't want to keep it. It's currently on its way to me and I'm hoping to pass it along to someone else. Can't speak to the condition until I inspect it myself, but the photos suggested it's in very good condition.

wildcountry flex #1 yellow/gold - $25

Mammut Crag Light belay device - $8

buy any of the above and get a figure 8 rappel device and/or an old ATC with some worn plastic for free (I think it'd be okay to climb on with some tape, but maybe not).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yellow CCH Alien - SOLD

Red #1 and yellow #2 link cams - SOLD

Petsfed 00 · · Snohomish, WA · Joined Mar 2002 · Points: 989

Pm sent regarding link cams.

Got an offer from Petsfed for the link cams, so consider those sold pending payment.

Yellow alien is sold pending payment, too.

Alien and link cams are sold and shipped. Added a Metolius TCU.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.