Mountain Project Logo

Tetons / Wind River Range Partner (August 14 to 31)

Original Post
Michael Wolff · · Doylestown, PA · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

I'm looking for a partner to bag some of the classic rock routes in the Tetons / Wind River Range during the second half of August. I will be off for a few weeks and I am open to suggestions for other destinations. I have some alpine rock and a bunch of multi pitch experience but would ideally climb with someone who has more time in the mountains that I do.

Let me know if you're interested!

Mike

Dmadison · · Jackson, Wy · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 195

I have Monday and Tuesday off days and would be super psyched on some alpine stuff around that time. I really couldn't commit to longer stretches of time but if you end up needing a partner. Let me know. My # is 203-727-3742

Marisa Melody Earll · · San Diego, CA · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Michael, I had the same idea and will have several weeks off in August to play with!  The Winds are incredible and it'd be awesome to do some stuff in the Teton Range as well.  Let's maybe chat over the phone about experience level, routes, timing, gear etc..  # 503.522.0007.  Hit me up anytime!  

Cheers, Marisa

NathanC · · Ogden, UT · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 15

Hey Michael,

I've been looking into a Cirque trip Aug. 22-27 for moderate classic routes.  Would be happy to discuss objectives, experience, etc...

Nathan

307-371-6356

John Ryter · · Golden, CO · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 5

Hi Mike, I'm hoping to be in the Tetons for some moderates August 14-18 and would be glad to talk logistics and experience with you (or anyone else willing) - 406-381-9349. 

John

MJD · · Jackson, WY · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 25

I live in the Jackson valley and am always looking for people to climb with on my days off, espicially if youre in good shape (fast)! I l 651-895-4150.

Brandon.Phillips · · Portola, CA · Joined May 2011 · Points: 55

I'm going to hop on this thread too. I'll be in the Tetons in August.  I've got a partner through Aug 8, but will be looking for people to climb with through the Aug18th.  I'm down for routes in the Tetons or the Winds.   _ Brandon  205 471 9002

Michael Wolff · · Doylestown, PA · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

I have been busy winding down at work and packing for my move - but will get back to everyone via PM in the next few days.

Thanks for all the responses!

Thomas Gilmore · · Where the climate suits my… · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 1,059

Gonna throw my name in the hat. I have the 9th through the 30th free. Not sure if original partner is gonna line up. I was hoping for the winds. I'll be coming from the red river gorge. AMGA trained and can lead 11 on gear. Open to other areas as well (will be driving through denver). 856 906 2853

Moe Wy · · Utah · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0
  • Hey Michael! I have a pretty open schedule and am also looking to do some classics in the winds and Tetons. Looking to do pingora wolf's head in the next month and have a few others of interest. Give me a ring when your around! Cheers 435 640 9624
Luke Lindeman · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Michael, I'll throw in as another potential partner. I'm out in the Tetons from August 25th - September 3rd and would be happy to bag some summits as well as some non-summit climbs. Had my eyes on the Snaz as well as some other climbs in the range.

longlep · · Grand Junction · Joined May 2014 · Points: 20

Would anyone be interested in going to Titcomb Basin, the East Fork Valley, or Baptiste Lake for about a week?  I am free from the 14th to 27th.  I have a few lines in mind and am also open to any suggestions.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Tetons / Wind River Range Partner (August 14 to…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started