Mountain Project Logo

Looking for climbing partners Anywhere, Anytime in July.

Original Post
Elvis Leg · · Taipei, TW · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 15

I'll be passing through Utah in July, with an open ended agenda living out of the car, no plans or commitments to be anywhere as I make my way to Boulder CO.

I'm looking for Trad or Sport or Bouldering partners.  It'll be my first time to the area and am most psyched on crack climbing, so please send me your suggestions even you can't meetup and climb.  All beta is welcomed, anything from crags to campsites to places with the best wifi and showers.

I would love to hit up Wallstreet for the convenience of it, spend as much time at Indian Creek as possible and I am open to any other suggestions, especially if you know of some MUST DO multi-pitches.  I come with two ropes, double trad rack and everything needed for a day of sport climbing.  I am safe and knowledgeable, lead 10a/b and follow 11b.

Thanks for considering.

Josh Preuss · · Somerville · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey dude, I'll be doing about the same. I'll be out in Utah for July, looking to climb as much as possible. I don't know if this is how this stuff works but here's my number 3 0 1 2 0 4 9 5 6 6. I'll have my car of course so I can definitely meet wherever, and I climb the same grades. 

Jared Suppo · · Phoenix, Airizona · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Where all in the same boat I'm from Pa  I'm headed there tomorrow after climbing in Boulder valley throw a text when you get here 724 554 9220 cheers!! 

Elvis Leg · · Taipei, TW · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 15

Hey Josh and Jared,

thanks for the reply.  I plan to be out there around July 6-10   I'm driving out from SF, so not exactly sure on my timing as I plan to make stops along the way.  Feel free to text/call to coordinate as we get closer to July.

707-318-0151

Lucas Henzler · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

If you end up passing by the city of rocks I'm down.

Joey VanStaveren · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 10

I'm living in Zion all summer and am willing to climb whenever. I have everything but trad gear and willing to hit up anything. I would be willing to lead 10a trad and can follow 11's. I can lead sport 11D. Hit me up if you want to climb Zion!

Samuel Jury · · Toccoa Falls, GA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Yo!
Looks like we've got basically the same plan! I am leaving San Fran anytime around July 4th-6th headed east and stopping wherever I can find partners. We could hit a few spots along the way if you'd be down. I am open to anything but am making my way towards Colorado and Wyoming for July and August. Hit me up 4 7 0 2 1 4 0 1 9 6 

Neil Little · · Joshua Tree · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Danny! I'm in town for a few days and those grades work for me. and available to climb 7/4 or 7/5. I have a rack, rope, etc. Hit me up at 5 1 2  9  40 39 95.  Neil

Justin Mitchell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Ill be in Moab July 20-22.  I am looking to do some sport climbing 5.10ish.  I am coming from Boston, have all equipment needed, but hoping I can meet someone that will be local and save me the trouble of bringing all my gear.  Have car and hotel for week in Moab.  All day climbs/half day, just want to do some of these crack climbs!

Justin Mitchell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

203-506-6994 is my number

eldorfy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 30

Hey I am also looking to do some climbing in Big Cottonwood Canyon if anyone is also down to jump on some easy trad multipitch or some intermediate sport climbs. I will be in SLC area July 9-11. Also I got rope and a rack

Garrett Collier · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 45

I'm headed up to City of Rocks for a few weeks starting July 13ish, so if you (or anyone for that matter) want to climb up there, hit me up.  Got a rope, draws, and rack. 

(303)709-8658

Cheers,

Lucas Henzler · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0
Garrett Collier wrote:

I'm headed up to City of Rocks for a few weeks starting July 13ish, so if you (or anyone for that matter) want to climb up there, hit me up.  Got a rope, draws, and rack. 

(303)709-8658

Cheers,

Are you still around?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for climbing partners Anywhere, Anytime…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started