Mountain Project Logo

City of Rocks/Southern Idaho

Original Post
Lucas Henzler · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I'm currently living near the city of rocks until October and am looking for a partner. Ideally I'd like to climb with someone who is willing to introduce me to trad climbing. I have been sport climbing for four years and would like to switch it up, but am up for anything. I am able to lead 5.10a and climb 11s in the gym. I have a rope (soon I'll have two), quickdraws, and a set of nuts. Message me if you are in the area.

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374

Hey Lucas, maybe post/look in the northern Utah/Idaho thread. That's usually got COR partners requests ongoing.

Best, H.

Captain Ahab · · Austin, TX · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 19

Lucas- passing thru area, holler at me if you want to climb. I have rack, rope, 8 years trad experience. Safe, mellow, game for whatever routes. 970.227.1518

Nora F. · · Durango, CO · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 36

I would love to check out what the city has to offer. I will be on my way to the northwest looking to climb for a week in mid July. I prefer 5.9/5.10 trad (with a definite emphasis on fun over tendonitis). Ten years of trad experience with gear/rope/rescue skills. Get in touch if you are still looking for a partner around that time.

Best,

Nora

Captain Ahab · · Austin, TX · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 19

I hightailed it up to Index, Wa,  but will be looking for partners after 7/4 in the Seattle/Squamish area. Hit me up if you make it up here! 970.227.1518

Nora F. · · Durango, CO · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 36

Hey P.C.! That would be great. I will arrive in Seattle/Squamish around 7-20-2017.  I will text you when I make it up there. 

Best,

Nora

JenE Econopouly · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be in Squamish, Index and the City of Rocks. 646-937-0548

Lucas Henzler · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

My bad, I am new to the form and haven't seen any notifications in my inbox. oops.

JenE Econopouly · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Lucas, I'm still around if you want to climb.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "City of Rocks/Southern Idaho "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started