Mountain Project Logo

Conway NH area partners thru November

Original Post
Matt Racicot · · Durango · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 10

Looking for partners in the Conway area. Currently taking a WEMT course at SOLO until the beginning of August, and then planning to live here in town until the end of November. I've been leading sport for about a year, following trad just as long. I did my first trad lead today on Upper Refuse. Had a wicked good time, but looking for someone who won't mind swapping on a bunch of easier pitches until I get stronger with placements. I'm not climbing very hard right now either, just got off a 500 mile AT section. Maybe got the calves for slab, just not the head! Don't mind belaying on some more moderates too. I'm currently restricted to where I can get with a bike for the foreseeable future (Cathedral, Whitehorse, etc.) Let me know if you wanna link up, or just grab a beer!

Cheers

Benjamin Mitchell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hey do you want to climb at Cathedral tomorrow? I was thinking of trying Retaliation or The Book of Solemnity.

Bob Cheeseman · · King City · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

We have a large group of various abilities coming down from Ontario the week of August 19th. Your welcome to join in.

We will be at Riverbrook RV &Camping Resort 1120 Route25 Rumney,NH03266

evening of the 19th. Look for very large Mountainair RV towing a silver van.

Bob

I'll be up at Cathedral this Saturday, possibly Sunday with a partner and another group of two. In this WEMT for this week and next, then my schedule opens up a lot!

Todd Soto · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

I'm always looking for. A partner I am also a SOLO Alumn. I am at UNH for outdoor education right now. I'm not climbing hard right now but I am into easy to moderate multipitch stuff. I have the gear and am really solid with the technical skills.

davidbr · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 190

I have the coming Sunday to Tuesday to climb (the 20-22nd) and no fixed plans as of yet. I'd default to the Dacks but could happily hit NH if anyone is interested in hitting a crag or two with some wide stuff. I'm short on internet access so my mobile number is (519)496-7851.

Anyone for early tomorrow morning? I have work at noon

Well it's gunna pour so nevermind haha 

Neil Atkinson · · Canmore, AB · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 325

Hey Matt, 

I'll be in the area from Sept 4th-20th, and am comfortable leading 5.9 trad. I'd be happy to team up for some climbing. Keen to start at Cathedral, so I can pick up some of your beta on the area, but I'll have my car so we could also do some excursions to surrounding areas.  

Galen Bercaw 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Is anyone available to climb this Thursday to next Wednesday?  I prefer multi pitch trad but amped to climb anything.  Please give a call or text!  9704120816

Brian BH · · Boston · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Matt, I'd be interested in various weekends into November...also ice.

PM me if you have any specific dates in mind.  

Completely open schedule from the 10th to the 25th barring a day here or there. Open to any climbing in the Whites, not jus Conway. If you wanna climb text me 7742754349

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Conway NH area partners thru November"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started