Mountain Project Logo

New to Brevard, NC - Let's Climb! - Looking Glass, Cedar Rock, Rumbling Bald, Laurel Knob

Original Post
Wes D · · Brevard, NC · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 220

Hi - I just moved to Brevard, NC- Originally from California - and am looking for folks who wanna climb stuff. I have a little over 20 years of climbing experience, but this North Carolina stone is new to me.  I have a pretty flexible schedule and can do early morning trips many days of the week and weekend. I have a rack, draws, etc and am into trad, sport, bouldering...or even aid climbing if you have the stuff for that. Please shoot me a message if you'd like to meet up! 

Neil Little · · Joshua Tree · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Wes, 

I'll be staying in the Highlands next week and I'm looking to climb 7/10 or 7/11. I'll have my rope, rack, etc. Comfortable leading trad up to 5.9. Hit me up at 512-940-3995

EricCC · · Michigan · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hi there, I'll be traveling out to near Brevard for a wedding the weekend of 8/3-8/6, I'd love to get on some rock at least one day. I don't really have room to bring gear is the only things, I'll only have a harness and grigri. I comfortably lead 10a on gear and 11b on sport though. Send me a message if you'd like a partner any of those days. 

Gage Holbert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Wes! I'm looking for a partner to climb laurel knob with! I have a full rack and lead at 5.10a let me know if interested at 865-441-2767 Thanks

Francesca Parratt · · Worthing, West Sussex · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 160

Hi Wes, i'm going to be based near Table Rock throughout September so if you fancy roping up.

Walt Williams · · Seneca, SC · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey, I just moved to Greenville and I'm in a similar situation. I'm free till late August or weekends after that if you want to get on any routes in your area. Shoot me a text if your interested 256 508 6375. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "New to Brevard, NC - Let's Climb! - Looking Gla…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started