Mountain Project Logo

Summer Climbing Partner

Original Post
Skylar Sherbrooke · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

I'm living in Moab until late August. Looking to climb as much as possible. I've got all the sport climbing gear you could need and am looking to get into both sport and trad. I've belayed and followed trad climbs before but don't own a rack. If you're interested text me at 5206689035

Kali Ann Basman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Hey! I'll be passing through that way in July, would love to climb! I don't lead trad but sport for sure.

Aleah Diehl · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 105

Hi Skyler...

I am heading to Bears Ears early next week. I would love to get a few climbs in while I am in the area. I into sport & trad. I am up for following 8's. I have my basic gear plus a 60 m. If you would like to hang out on moderates and have fun times, hit me up! :) 

April McCue · · Phoenix, AZ · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 5

I won't be in the area until September-- but if any of y'all will still be around, let me know! I'll be needing new climbing partners. 

I lead both trad and sport, mostly trad. But lower rates/moderate climbs. 

Ciao!

Kali Ann Basman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

looking for partner city of rocks july 24/25 if anyone wants to venture

Justin Mitchell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I'm heading to Moab this Thursday-Saturday to climb. I am up for any sport/trad climb. I just have limited gear with me. Are you around this weeend and free for some morning or later afternoon climbs? 2035066994 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern Utah Deserts
Post a Reply to "Summer Climbing Partner "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started