Mountain Project Logo

Climbing partner

Original Post
alexa · · logan · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 10

Hi all,

I am going to be in Wyoming for the summer and am looking for climbing partners around the area. Let me know if you need a belay! I have sport, trad, and bouldering gear. New to trad leading, been climbing sport for 9 years, and bouldering 4. Safe and just wanna make new friends and climb this summer :) let me know if you are interested 

Jess Arnold · · SLC · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 173

I'll be out there during the latter half of the summer (Definitely Devils, then hopefully Vedauwoo & possibly Ten Sleep) for at least a week; would love to climb w/ ya when I make it out! I can PM you closer to. 

Wilburn · · Boise, ID · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 386

Alexa and Jess, if you're around Vedauwoo feel free to reach out. There are several climbers in Cheyenne, and many more in Laramie who would be happy to partner up.

Derek Hayton · · Boise · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Where are you thinking about climbing? I would be up for Ten Sleep for sure and probably the Lander area. 

Jason Young · · Los Alamos, NM · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 1,330

Hey Alexa (and everyone else),

I'll be in Wyoming starting in early July.   I'm looking to climb at Vedauwoo, Devil's Tower, Ten Sleep, and the Lander area.  Let me know if you want to climb.

Jason

Kevin Shoemaker · · Vancouver, WA · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 25

Sup everyone, I'm in lader for the festival and headed to the V after, and devils tower. I'm a solo dirtbagger and im always looking for partners. Hit me up (360)953-4507

Paul Lee · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hello all! 

Ive been climbing for 10 years but just getting back from a broken wrist so if there is anyone who wants to take it easy on sport or trad please let me know. I'm currently in thermopolis. I've got a rack with me. Cheers!

Jake Kennedy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Hey all,

im heading into lander this afternoon (7/10) and would love to climb this afternoon/evening or anytime tomorrow.. have to work the ICF for the rest of the week but looking for a partner for a possible day in the winds after the festival. 

Would love to climb anything and happy to follow the harder grades. Can lead trad up to 5.9/10 and bolts to 10/11. Got a full rack and a 70. 

Cheers,

Jake

MattPin · · Bend, OR · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey thread,

just passing through Wyoming but If anyone's looking to do some climbing on devils tower July 12th- 17th would love to link up! Lead 10- trad consistently and looking to climb there as much as I can!

(408) 916-7065

Matt

Daniel Heins · · Seattle · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 1,254

Hey all!

I'm based in the Black Hills and am down for the Tower now through August.  Looking to lead up to 8 there and follow 9.  If anyone wants to make it over to SD for the Needles I'm down for all of that too.  Down for anyone to reach out, always looking for people to climb with!  I'm at 9I4 924 978O. 

-Dan 

Seth Kruger · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I'm in Wyoming now looking for a climbing partner for the next week. Anyone interested? Trying to stay in northern half of state. 

Luke Lindeman · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

I'll be in the Tetons at the end of August/beginning of September and will be looking for partners for some moderate multipitch trad. I'll likely post a separate thread once that time draws nearer! August 25-Sept 4th.

Jess Arnold · · SLC · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 173
Luke Lindeman wrote:

I'll be in the Tetons at the end of August/beginning of September and will be looking for partners for some moderate multipitch trad. I'll likely post a separate thread once that time draws nearer! August 25-Sept 4th.

Dude, definitely hmu. I'll be out there w/ a rack and some psych at the very beginning of September unless plans fall through. Looking to get on some multipitch trad as well. 

Daniel Heins · · Seattle · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 1,254

My partner just bailed on me anyone trying to do the Tower this weekend?  Personally looking to lead in the 7-8 range but down to second on 9s for sure. If not if anyone rolls through the Hills I'll give you a catch. Text me at 9I4 924 978O or PM me.

JenE Econopouly · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I'm always looking for partners. 646-937-0548

longlep · · Grand Junction · Joined May 2014 · Points: 20

Does anyone need a Wild Iris partner this week?  I am in town until the 31st.  I have never been to wild Iris and am psyched to climb anything.  I can lead up to 5.12 on bolts.  My number is 360-441-2796.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, Dakotas
Post a Reply to "Climbing partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started