Mountain Project Logo

FS Maybe: Metolius Double Bomb Shelter Portaledge - NEW w/ Tags - w/ Fly and M. Hudon Fly Modification

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Jeff Harmon · · New Jersey · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 260

Hi All,

I'm not sure I want to sell, so this is a "gauging interest" post.

I have a brand new w/ tags still on Metolius Double Bomb Shelter ledge with the double rain fly.  The rain fly has been modded ala Mark Hudon (http://www.supertopo.com/climbers-forum/2556958/Metolius-Portaledge-Rainfly-modification).  I sent it to Sailworks and they installed a door w/ zippers on the fly.  

All of this stuff is new, never used, never seen a wall.  Perfect condition.  Comes with the carry case for both the fly and the ledge...again...w/ sales tags on them.

Pics below...pics of the fly mod can be seen at the link above and also below and if I do find real buyers, I will text pics of anything you want.

Anyone want to make an offer for consideration?  FYI the cost for the rain fly mod was $200.00.  Ledge retails new for $750 and fly for $450.00.

Cave Man McElroy · · auburn · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 0

I'll buy the whole kit for 500$

tobashiya · · Wilmington, delaware · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 15

That is a sweet set up...

Jeff Harmon · · New Jersey · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 260
Cave Man McElroy wrote:

I'll buy the whole kit for 500$

I'm sure you would.  But alas, no.  :)

Anyone seriously considering?

Jake wander · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 195

would you consider splitting them up? i just need a fly. if so, whats a reasonable price for the fly (in your mind)? you can pm me if you dont want to post it.

Cave Man McElroy · · auburn · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 0

650$ final offer

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started