Mountain Project Logo

ISO: Trad Rack

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Katherine Chillscyzn · · Atkinson, NH · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hi!

I am seeking to purchase a trad rack.  I've been climbing trad for about a year and want to get my own trad rack, but buying one that is brand new would be SO expensive, so I was hoping to find someone who is selling their trad rack and then slowly adding to and/or replacing gear.  I was just hoping to get a trad rack to start with.  My ideal trad rack would be a set of nuts; a set of stoppers; a set of tricams; doubles of Black Diamond Cams .3 to 2, a Black Diamond Cam #0, 00, 3, 4, and 5, and 6 alpine slings (I don't use hexes).  Even if I could purchase a rack with a some or a majority of this it would be a place to start!  If anyone is seeking to sell their full trad rack, let me know what gear you have and how much you want for it!  Thanks!

tobashiya · · Wilmington, delaware · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 15

Just lurk like the rest of us

Katherine Chillscyzn · · Atkinson, NH · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

I was always taught that it never hurts to ask!

Jcburgart · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 15

See my post - Cams and Tricams for sale. Perfect starting single rack

Tom Sherman · · Austin, TX · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 433

I have a 'rack' I've been toying with getting rid of. Red (small) WC Tech Friend, Red #4 Metilious Powercam, #1BD Camalot, Size (bd c4 #2) Kong Flexcam. Four cams shipped for $140 That gets you almost micro to hand jams.

Buddy Smith · · GA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 40

As far as I've figured out here on MP, sign up for PayPal and Venmo and the check this site every five minutes to snatch up the bargains! If you see what you want, jump on it. It'll be gone tomorrow. Or in twenty minutes...

have fun! Cheers!

Robert Gregory · · Berlin, CT · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 0

PM sent.

Robert

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started