Mountain Project Logo

Climbing Parter in Lander/Ten Sleep/Spearfish anytime this summer!

Original Post
Lynn Zhang · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

I'm looking for sport climbing partners at any of these crags this summer. I'm on the road in WY while job hunting and am currently in Ten Sleep but I love all of these crags and am just stoked to climb. I lead up to ~5.12a depending on style... I usually prefer vertical, technical Ten Sleep type terrain but will anything. I've been climbing for 5 years, and mostly outdoors for the last 2.5... I'm a solid belay and looking to get out as much as possible!

-Lynn

Nick Arthur · · Northampton, MA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 86

I might be headed that way late July/August and staying for an indefinite amount amount of time. Currently unemployed, not really looking for a job. I can only lead up to about 5.10b/c though, but my belay is solid.

Andrew Boissonnault · · Lexington, KY · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 0

I'm up here in Ten Sleep with a friend, and a third on the way.  We're happy to have more though.  We'll probably climb a lot at FCR and Slavery wall, but it seems like there is plenty for everyone to do there.  I'm not getting great service up here though so if you respond to this I'll eventually see it, but also feel free to stop by and say hi.  We're camping on the fish hatchery road.  Red truck with camper top and CA plates and white sprinter van with NV plates.

Dan Eskuchen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hey guys! I'm working down lander for summer so if anyone wants to meet up here or ten sleep shoot me a message, I'm off Sunday and Monday this weekend, cheers!

Ben Schaller · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 307

Hi Guys! I'll be relocating to Lander in early August and staying for a few months before starting work, and I'm looking to climb as much as possible! (mainly sport climbing, but I'm always up for some trad, alpine, or bouldering). I'm fairly experienced, have all my own gear, and know the area quite well, so hit me up if you're still around and interested in climbing together!

brat . · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 81

Hey folks, I might be heading up this way as well -- looking to get some partners lined up starting Monday July 10. I am recovering from knee surgery right now, so I'm climbing mostly 5.11, but I can belay anything you need :) Anybody want to climb Monday-Tuesday, and maybe beyond? Where?

Alee Rustle · · Carbondale, CO · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 11

Hey, any chance you're heading to the ICF this weekend? I'm in need of a partner!  I'll be working on Friday but Sat and Sunday I need climbing partners.  Thanks!

Colorado based climber, projecting... well depending on the kind of climbing 12b-c.  Been climbing off and on since I was 12.  looking to climb 11-12s out at the festival!  

Woo Hoo!

Megan MacKenzie · · Portland, ME · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hi! I'd be interested in climbing in South Dakota if you're available on July 20th? I'm roadtripping this summer as well, moving from the west coast to Maine. I'm at ICF currently. Getting back into climbing after living in Hawaii for a year (where here is no climbing). I can lead up to 5.8 or 5.9, and comfortably climb up to 5.10a. Would love to be your belay order for a day!

longlep · · Grand Junction · Joined May 2014 · Points: 20

Does anyone need a Wild Iris partner this week?  I am in town until the 31st.  I have never been to wild Iris and am psyched to climb anything.  I can lead up to 5.12 on bolts.  My number is 360-441-2796.

S E · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 878

Does anybody need a wild iris partner for this weekend? Will be there Friday to Sunday 

Tyler Rockhill · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

Scott I can be available to climb most Fri sat and sun in Ten Sleep, Voo, or Fremont.  Let me know if you need a partner.  

S E · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 878

Tyler, I would be into Fremont or Tensleep. I sent you a PM

Robert Scrivner · · Estes Park · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 285

Scott and others - I'm trying to to hitchhike to Lander from Denver this Thursday. Would love to climb at Wild Iris or any of the surrounding areas for the entire week from the 11th-18th. If anyone is looking for a partner, shoot me a PM. I'll lead up to 12 and hoping to project 12+ or some 13's on this trip.

I also make damn good breakfast burritos and other camp food.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Climbing Parter in Lander/Ten Sleep/Spearfish a…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started